Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL Rally - 18/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Or maybe the left wing tossers who cover their faces because they're cowards should just ignore them - after all, they're giving EDL exactly what they want, a fight, but the left wing tossers are too stupid to understand that.

IF there are no fascists coming to Brighton with the implicit plan to cause problems, then the far left wont turn up. Its simple stuff. Keep blaming the people who re-act to these scumbags. It in the rightwingers handbook.

I genuinely don't know where to side here.

A) Aggressively oppose the EDL in greater numbers, showing them that they have little/no support for their fascist views and Brighton isn't the place to demonstrate said views.
B) Ignore them and let them get on with it (although they will be given lots of publicity via the media).

I don't think there's a good option. Either way, they'll be back down next year spouting the same old unintelligent crap.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If I feel a need to defend myself. Yes. Anything else nitwit?

yes nitwit

the city can do without twits like you feeling they need to turn up with knives to defend a ridiculous position........grow up you idiot

act your age you plonker

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
anyway no one has answered my earlier question.......i thought the EDL had disbanded and were now fractured groups.........i may have understood this wrong from that recent documentary

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you are prepared to arm yourself with a knife over nothing but willy waving and you call me a fool.......well done gandalf!

Thanks again fool....

again...I didn not go... I did not carry a knife. Keep trying fool.

Keep trying to detract again, debate about fascists planning coming to Brighton to cause trouble. Keep blaming the people who oppose them.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Much like the left wing scum then. The fascists only turn up because the left wing scum give them a fight. Both groups are a bunch of moronic twats that shouldn't be allowed in this city. I'd send them all to Syria.

Are you serious?

"The fascists only turn up because the left wing scum give them a fight" - absolute rubbish.

Great - one set of mindless pointless tossers marching while another set of mindless pointless tossers objects. Both as bad as each other. They should be put out into a field on the Downs and allowed to kick the shite out of each other thus leaving the city for the more cultured and intelligent people.

I went last year to object to those vile, racist homophobes coming to my town. I stood in the rain, alongside thousands of others, to let those scumbags know they are not welcome here.

I didn't throw a punch, I stood - unintimidated by their brave posturing - and watched. Yes, there were anti-facists in attendance intent on trouble but they only exist because of groups like the EDL.

'Cultured and intelligent people' - sanctimonious twaddle. I prefer to do something about it if I disagree with something instead of getting all pious behind a keyboard.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd like to come in here and make the point I do annually that the UAF lot are a heck of a lot more 'fascist' than the EDL lot. Thanks.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and if this thread was not about EDL?
would you protest about Islamic Fascists......Would you frack

Are you implying now that I support fundamental Islam? Dear lord...way to go thick ****.

This thread is about EDL coming to Brighton. Let me know if any fundamental Islamic groups are marching in Brighton, and we surely will chat.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is this the annual chair throwing contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here