Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Jan 30, 2008
Dear lord...are you actually comparing the EDL and UKIP to the American civil rights movement?
no, that's what you're implying although don't we have some civil rights ???ARE YOU DISMISSING UKIP out of hand , MIGHT MAKE YOUR TRIPS BACK TO THE UK a bit more difficult :D
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Family celebration?
Was there face painting? Bouncy castles? A celebratory atmosphere?
No. It was a march by an aggressive group, containing many EDL, and other known fascists.
And frankly, any parent, taking a child to an event that you are certain will be confrontational
is guilty of child abuse.

btw
'o a group who opposes muslim extremists & supports our troops, st georges day, national pride, the ghurka regiment & who raises money for help the heroes'

..is most of the adult population who dont feel the need to march with known, violent, racist fascists.[/QUOTE

EDL they only came along after your lot had started attacking familys otherwise they wouldn't of bothered.
until your lot started playing up it was a family day out set up for familys & stewarded by a few lads. kids, painted faces the lot turned up, but again it shows the true strength of what exactly you are about when you can only attack FAMILYS (a 9 year old girl especially) & express not a mutter of sympathy for her parents or her.
"aggressive racist fascist group" you've got some front calling us aggressive with the type of behaviour your lot dispayed. again the media portray you lot in a good light but until they finally wake up and expose you for what you realy are then the people will work it out for themselves who are the real fascists..,, & that's your muggy lot pal not ours !!

to sum your lot up....the real traitor within thats your lot,,they/you realy do sink yourselves low, none of your lot work.. fact, scruffy gits who sponge off society and expect other handouts from their rich daddys, go to uni and have to much to say for themselves, total drop outs of society, believe in free hand outs for every lazy ******* going just to justify themselves. do gooders. usually vote labour or liberal but today have switched to green. never wash & finally detest the royal family and any traditions this country holds dear.

& im ****ed if im going to sum up the mfe once again for you.

since when is being patriotic and showing support for your armed forces deemed as racist & fascist behaviour...only when a group of fascists themselves come along and oppose thempunish:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Family celebration?
Was there face painting? Bouncy castles? A celebratory atmosphere?
No. It was a march by an aggressive group, containing many EDL, and other known fascists.
And frankly, any parent, taking a child to an event that you are certain will be confrontational
is guilty of child abuse.

btw
'o a group who opposes muslim extremists & supports our troops, st georges day, national pride, the ghurka regiment & who raises money for help the heroes'

..is most of the adult population who dont feel the need to march with known, violent, racist fascists.[/QUOTE

EDL they only came along after your lot had started attacking familys otherwise they wouldn't of bothered.
until your lot started playing up it was a family day out set up for familys & stewarded by a few lads. kids, painted faces the lot turned up, but again it shows the true strength of what exactly you are about when you can only attack FAMILYS (a 9 year old girl especially) & express not a mutter of sympathy for her parents or her.
"aggressive racist fascist group" you've got some front calling us aggressive with the type of behaviour your lot dispayed. again the media portray you lot in a good light but until they finally wake up and expose you for what you realy are then the people will work it out for themselves who are the real fascists..,, & that's your muggy lot pal not ours !!

to sum your lot up....the real traitor within thats your lot,,they/you realy do sink yourselves low, none of your lot work.. fact, scruffy gits who sponge off society and expect other handouts from their rich daddys, go to uni and have to much to say for themselves, total drop outs of society, believe in free hand outs for every lazy ******* going just to justify themselves. do gooders. usually vote labour or liberal but today have switched to green. never wash & finally detest the royal family and any traditions this country holds dear.

& im ****ed if im going to sum up the mfe once again for you.

since when is being patriotic and showing support for your armed forces deemed as racist & fascist behaviour...only when a group of fascists themselves come along and oppose thempunish:

Anybody who tells me that Dave Smeeton, the BNP member, and organiser for MFE is only a 'prominent figure' is unable to 'sum up the MFE' for me.

My lot?... Do you mean the people who oppose facism in the UK?..its quite a big 'lot'.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
****ING TURN COAT MORE LIKE IT ,my uncle was in the army and had active service in Aden and also northern Ireland at the height of their problems
regards
DR

My father fought the Afrika Corps in the Northumberland Fusiliers, and my mother was an RAF Ambulance driver during the blitz in London..and veteran of Brighton RBL...she also considers the EDL as fascists...your point?

Jan 30, 2008
My father fought the Afrika Corps in the Northumberland Fusiliers, and my mother was an RAF Ambulance driver during the blitz in London..and veteran of Brighton RBL...she also considers the EDL as fascists...your point?
you should know better then, you've been SPOILT by your mum nothing new in that .
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here