Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Regarding Soulman...You need to keep up.
Post: 1426.. I see you were prepared to meet, but would if you could turn up with your family and friends, where as i would turn up alone.

No problem calling you a twunt to your face either Mark. What feck are you going to do about it? Get your shortarsed 'friend' to have a shoulder to cry on?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No problem calling you a twunt either Mark What you going to do about it? Feck all.

well considering i'll be behind police lines not a f*cking lot, otherwise it would be a completely different story fella.

your no different to the rest of your 2 bob outfit.. only confident in dishing out abuse when the ob have it firmly under control, take the ob out of the equation & the entire lot of you would melt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What doesnt need explaining? Tell me, im curious...

Im going to Brighton to visit my family in April, as my GFs UK visa runs out in May. I havnt actually decided yet which weekend, as our club takes priority...Nothing to do with your 'lets celebrate fascism day' parade. However, it might be funny to watch.

Anyway, Tell me what would be different...im getting all tingly...would you try to beat me up Mark?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What doesnt need explaining? Tell me, im curious...

Im going to Brighton to visit my family in April, as my GFs UK visa runs out in May. I havnt actually decided yet which weekend, as our club takes priority...Nothing to do with your 'lets celebrate fascism day' parade. However, it might be funny to watch.

Anyway, Tell me what would be different...im getting all tingly...would you try to beat me up Mark?

what fishing for something else you can use against me...yeh I f*cking will.
you carry on getting all tingly, go have a w*nk if it helps :nono:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
haha...trust me Marky boy.....you fecking wont....but your attempt will be welcomed as entertainment.
You make my visit that weekend even more likely....

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
haha...trust me....you fecking wont....but your attempt will be welcomed as entertainment..my name is dave and im a dick.
You make my visit that weekend even more likely....

"yeh I f*cking will" was used in text to the rest of its sentence & not how you wished to interperate it. :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
You mean like the majority of Brighton...So Brighton supports terror yeah?

Why would I need to stand 'in safety behind police lines'....for pointing, and laughint??? haha...so, Im guessing thats admission that the police are keeping violent street thugs in line. If they are prone to violence for being laughed at, thats pretty funny. Thanks.

Ill be pointing, and laughing...if shortarse, or MarkFella take offense at that...tough shit...nobody cares.
POINTING AND LAUGHING , it doesn't get any better than that JUST LIKE BEING BACK IN THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND EH DAVE ...................... WHAT A PLUM :lolol:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here