Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum in the North Stand?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Haven't been looking, but last year they had 4k for a couple of games, which for a conference side isn't too bad.

well th8is season its been as poor as though they were playing at a half full Withdean

Highest Gate 3220 Southend United
Lowest Gate 2389 Macclesfield Town
Average Attendance 2804
Aggregate Attendance 5609
Biggest Home Win 3-0 Southend United:ohmy:

Keir1234

Banned
Jun 1, 2011
Yes!! get a drum, i think the crowd will love it, as the sort of people that are in the north are more younger and maybe middle aged fans, it will keep the atmosphere going, i remember charlton, and you heard there drumb, it sounded wicked, get a drumb pleasee!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Think it would be detrimental to the atmosphere long term. People have to just keep singing.

No, No, No !!!! Not there nor in any other location. It's just hidious, tedious, monotonous, pointless noise !! (where's that fence gone ??) Unless of course you could teach to declare who and what it's supposed to be supporting??

Feb 14, 2010
Im not a great one for people being chucked out of football but there are so many people that this would p!ss off then if someone starts up with a drum then this would be a job for the stewards to say "son, you are p!ssing off loads of people so the choice is, you leave with the drum or the drum leaves without you, your choice"

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Stone me, drums................whatever next fans forming groups with tough sounding names?

Maybe they could get some costumes and organise some dance routines.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you watched the Peterborough v Huddersfield play off final last season all you could hear was some retard banging a drum very badly for the entire match. 90 minutes of monotonous thump, thump, thump shit is not what I want at football.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Club have stated no drums or any musical instruments in any stands. Pointless thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here