Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum in the North Stand?

arundel gold

Aug 20, 2011
no way terrible idea, if these so called ultras do stuff like this your gonna start finding our fans getting very fed up with you and creating tension between our own support. :annoyed:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No, not now, not the next game, not ever!

(P.S. If anyone does decide to do it can it be the very, very, very RIGHT SIDE Brighton Boy!)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I remember a few years ago I went to a crawley game and they had a drum in the the terraces, was very atmospheric!

I remember about 37 away games that I've been to where they had a drum and it sounded shit, including Cardiff and Portsmouth this season and Notts County and Swindon last season.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I remember about 37 away games that I've been to where they had a drum and it sounded shit, including Cardiff and Portsmouth this season and Notts County and Swindon last season.

It was different though as there were only 800 fans there, sounded much better. And the guy with the drum knew what he was doing.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I remember a few years ago I went to a crawley game and they had a drum in the the terraces, was very atmospheric!
A drum IN the terraces???????:lolol:
The only thing in Crawley that is atmospheric is the the rancid odour of the great un washed pikeys

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Yes!!! Of course we need a drum, it makes the atmosphere a whole lot better. When we went to Charlton last year it really was loud and would get behind their team, although they lost 4-0 :D. Great idea, they have drums everywhere, guess what even at England matches!!! :O SO why not us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here