Drum in the North Stand?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
yes or no ???

would get a good atmosphere going- Bristol City used to kick up a stink with their drum next to the away fans. i remember it being quite hostile and gets everyone singing in time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yes or no ???

would get a good atmosphere going- Bristol City used to kick up a stink with their drum next to the away fans. i remember it being quite hostile and gets everyone singing in time.

Butchy, I haven't seen you for while till today but for the love of christ this is a big no thank you !

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It won't go down well with some on this site but I actually think it would help people sing in time. The CMS song and Ultra song were fuckin hyper-speed today, from the WSU it just looked like people trying to clap as fast as possible whilst moaning incoherently.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
NOOOO. May seem like a good idea at first but after a while it will dominate the atmosphere. It's what shit bad atmosphere grounds like Watford have.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
It won't go down well with some on this site but I actually think it would help people sing in time. The CMS song and Ultra song were fuckin hyper-speed today, from the WSU it just looked like people trying to clap as fast as possible whilst moaning incoherently.

Agreed. I gave up on the CMS song today because my mouth wouldnt do the der ders fast enough.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Yes please, I had always been against them as normally they drown out singing and you just hear drumming but IF you can get someone who can do it properly it will be able to slow down out chants and keep everyone in time with each other as todays timing of songs was a joke.

Yes please, I had always been against them as normally they drown out singing and you just hear drumming but IF you can get someone who can do it properly it will be able to slow down out chants and keep everyone in time with each other as todays timing of songs was a joke.

True dat - SBTS can't be drummed to though.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
No, please no...just awful..drums are for fans who can't create an atmosphere without musical instruments..

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually

Timing? Its a f***ing football match not a church choir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports