Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Al Bion said:
Hey, I already baggsied the job of being magic sponge handler on the earlier thread :p

Are we sure the kit is going to make it to Donny? As I am down this weekend and could collect it from whoever has it as I will def be at the Donny match.

The magic sponge is yours mate.

It will leave me more time to throw the teacups

:clap2: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You could both rush around with sponges - a bit like the two old crows on 'How Clean is Your House?'

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Al Bion said:
Hey, I already baggsied the job of being magic sponge handler on the earlier thread :p

Are we sure the kit is going to make it to Donny? As I am down this weekend and could collect it from whoever has it as I will def be at the Donny match.

Probably a good idea as I dont know if im going to be able to get a lift.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
One of our fans has agreed to play for you if necessary as we have a load of players, and he feels he'd be helping you out with your team.

He's about 19, bit lightweight and plays at the back but isn't too bad, so if you're willing to have him, then that will be your team sorted.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Al Bion said:

I have the kit! It is the kit we had for the play-off final but it is in a bit of a state (I blame Rumble).

I live in Peacehaven but will be happy to meet someone in Brighton at some point before the Donny game.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I'm 90% sure I can play. As long as I can make it up in time, sounds like a good laugh

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
I have some of the kit - and various other people have their shirts.

You'd better check that there is enough shorts and socks.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
GDC said:
I have some of the kit - and various other people have their shirts.

You'd better check that there is enough shorts and socks.

I've PM'd El Turi about collecting the kit that he has. How much other kit do you have GDC? Are you going to Donny?

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Al Bion said:
I've PM'd El Turi about collecting the kit that he has. How much other kit do you have GDC? Are you going to Donny?

Can you please make sure that all the kit goes back in the bag and back to Beefy/El Turi/Malcolm after it has been washed.

Cheers.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
GDC said:
Can you please make sure that all the kit goes back in the bag and back to Beefy/El Turi/Malcolm after it has been washed.

Not a problem. I'm sure I shall enjoy checking everyone has removed their shorts after the match :p

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
GDC said:

Cheers.

Can I just state now I'm not the blame for the kits current state!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do we have anyone wanting to play in goal? I can play there at a pinch, although this will prevent people seeing my educated left foot for 90 minutes.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
DAMANCLAY said:
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
i like playing in goal, but can be a bit of a barthez now and again [/QUOTE

Your Shite. We still cant get there tho.

to be fair you have only seen me in goal once and i was shithouse but i can be good if im in the mood

and yeh we havent got a lift yet anyway

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here