Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Have you got 11 players? I can play a bit, but not 90 mins. maybe 20 mins. How many subs can we use?

I'll certainly cheer

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
DIFFBROOK said:
Have you got 11 players? I can play a bit, but not 90 mins. maybe 20 mins. How many subs can we use?

I'll certainly cheer

theres 3 of us that still need a lift, apart from that its sorted i think

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
DIFFBROOK said:

I'll certainly cheer

As many as we want / need. Come along - you'll be more than welcome. the more the merrier.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Just to update you all, my mate has provisionally booked a pitch and will be confirming tomorrow, so we have somewhere to play.

If you're strugling to get 11 together then we could always loan you a few players. We'll make sure they're good - honest ;)

By the way, how the hell did you manage to score 8 yesterday? :eek: :eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because we are now officially quality. Vics defence had seen younger days and were frankly a bit cumbersome. Robinson and Cox were just way too lively for them, as indeed they have been for a few defences recently.

H

helsinki seagull

BHA fans v Donny fans

reading the site it seems there are enough players however my 2 grandsons are both good players and up for it (17yrs & 21yrs)
please indicate if required .. what about kit?:clap2: :albion:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi there. There are barely enough players, and a couple of those are unsure whether they can get there. Add to that, a few are old / unfit / of questionable ability so I would say that your grandsons would be made very very welcome indeed.

I think a kit is being sorted, but it is probably a good idea if everybody has their own shorts and socks [and maybe a blue /white striped Albion top] just in case.

By the way, I am in no way responsible for organising this, just trying to make sensible suggestions! I have my own team to sort out for the Sunday, and that is quite stressful enough already!

H

helsinki seagull

BHA vs Donny (fans)

I,ve logged on using grandad's name (not sure if thats a bit sneaky: glare::angel: ha.) I am a Shearer-esque centre forward- well I like to think so..hmm. I'd love to play if you need me and my 17yr old brother is a left sided player (wing back) maybe we could at least warm the bench till 2nd half..
Sounds like a quality way to start the day ! just means early start.
Duggy (21)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: BHA vs Donny (fans)

helsinki seagull said:
I,ve logged on using grandad's name (not sure if thats a bit sneaky: glare::angel: ha.) I am a Shearer-esque centre forward- well I like to think so..hmm. I'd love to play if you need me and my 17yr old brother is a left sided player (wing back) maybe we could at least warm the bench till 2nd half..
Sounds like a quality way to start the day ! just means early start.
Duggy (21)

Excellent stuff. Keep looking here for further details I guess. That's what I'm hoping anyway!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
its looking unlikely that me damanclay and his brother will be offered a lift by anyone, at the moment (HINT HINT)

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am happy to take over the co-ordination Hans.

We need definites, not people expecting lifts/boots etc.

I will start PM'ing people at the end of the week, as well as the Donny boys about directions to the place we are playing.

I live in Manchester, so will be one of the first to arrive I suspect. Myself, Padders and Padders Jr (he is 16 and 6 foot 2, so will be an asset) are definites from this end.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
El Presidente said:

I will start PM'ing people at the end of the week, as well as the Donny boys about directions to the place we are playing.

I live in Manchester, so will be one of the first to arrive I suspect. Myself, Padders and Padders Jr (he is 16 and 6 foot 2, so will be an asset) are definites from this end.

I may well have a lift now, And im 19 and about 6 foot 7.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
If you need me my mates have agreed to leave early so I can make it. So im in if im needed

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
DAMANCLAY said:
I may well have a lift now, And im 19 and about 6 foot 7.

OK, I think we have our full collection of physical FREAKS now, (I am including my three testicles in this one), so no more need apply.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
El Presidente said:
OK, I think we have our full collection of physical FREAKS now, (I am including my three testicles in this one), so no more need apply.

:lolol:

Ill be able to confirm later on today whether I have a lift or not.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Presidente said:

Myself and my brother are both definites. Hiney and I will depart Eastleigh at stupid o'clock to be there on time. My brother will roll out of bed at about 09.00am - he lives in York.

We both play every week, and are both defenders - he a centre half [36], me a centre-half or left back [35].

H

helsinki seagull

BHA vs DONNY fans.

Ok so James & Robert (grandsons) are both definates if required,just let me know so I can get them there on time (21 & 17):albion: :bowdown:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: BHA vs DONNY fans.

helsinki seagull said:
Ok so James & Robert (grandsons) are both definates if required,just let me know so I can get them there on time (21 & 17):albion: :bowdown:

Where are you coming from out of curiosity? Im pretty sure they will most defo be needed.

H

helsinki seagull

BHA V Donny Fans

My English pad is MAIDSTONE. Robert also there we pick up James from Loughborough Uni..:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports