Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
so thats now

1. El Pres
2. Padders
3. Hans Kray
4. Matt [Hans Kray brother]
5. Damanclay [needs a lift]
6. Daman's brother [needs a lift]
7. Me [needs a lift]
8. Yorkshire seagull
9. Bath seagull
10. that 14 year old if hes allowed

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
fatboy said:
If anyone wants the NSC Albion kit I will see if I can locate it.

I have it! I have washed it but most of it seem's permanently stained.

If you guys want it for the game let me know.

And I would have been up for it but I'm injured at the moment. :(

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
El Turi said:
I have it! I have washed it but most of it seem's permanently stained.

If you guys want it for the game let me know.

And I would have been up for it but I'm injured at the moment. :(

what colour is the goaly shirt ?

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
what colour is the goaly shirt ?

pink, but you're not having that

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'll be the Manager

My management style would be a mixture of Martin O'Neill (I jump around a lot), Sam Allardyce (I chew gum a lot), Alex Ferguson (I've got a purple nose), Arsene Wenger (I wear spaccy glasses) and David Pleat (I like to drive around leering at young girls).

Do I get the job?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Hiney said:
I'll be the Manager

My management style would be a mixture of Martin O'Neill (I jump around a lot), Sam Allardyce (I chew gum a lot), Alex Ferguson (I've got a purple nose), Arsene Wenger (I wear spaccy glasses) and David Pleat (I like to drive around leering at young girls).

Do I get the job?

HIRED ;) :drink:

(also do over the top celebrations so that you get in fights with other managers like Pardew).

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I'm good at Roy Keane impersonations .... so see you there Hiney .... I'll be the obnoxious git who will tell you the training regime is crap

:smokin:

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Zesh, I have managed to get a team together of about 18 - 20 Rovers fans, so we definately have a team.

I'm still waiting for my mate to get back to me about the pitch. I won't see him until the weekend though. There's about 5 or 6 different places though that I know of, and I would imagine Paul will know more. Whatever happens, we will get a pitch!

As soon as I get more details I'll let you know straight away. It probably won't be until the weekend though.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Rigoglioso said:
Zesh, I have managed to get a team together of about 18 - 20 Rovers fans, so we definately have a team.

I'm still waiting for my mate to get back to me about the pitch. I won't see him until the weekend though. There's about 5 or 6 different places though that I know of, and I would imagine Paul will know more. Whatever happens, we will get a pitch!

As soon as I get more details I'll let you know straight away. It probably won't be until the weekend though.

ok good, so its down to us to find a team now

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Yep, if you've got 7 and then 3 others (You, Damanclay and his brother) who needs lifts, all as definates then we'll definately be on. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else as well to make up your team. If not, one of our lot will have to join your team! :D

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Hiney said:
I'm going up with Hans Kraay Fan Club.

My wife would ACTUALLY kill me if I played football again but I'm willing to help out if you need a ref/linesman/magic sponge handler/photographer

Hey, I already baggsied the job of being magic sponge handler on the earlier thread :p

Are we sure the kit is going to make it to Donny? As I am down this weekend and could collect it from whoever has it as I will def be at the Donny match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports