Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
DAMANCLAY said:
Any chance of you playing Andy?

No - I am injured, and I am booked on a train at some ungodly hour of the morning.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
looking through and ive seen about 11 potentials, but not many people are definites

1. El Pres
2. Padders
3. Me
4. Matt [my brother]
5. Damanclay [needs a lift]
6. Daman's brother [needs a lift]
7. Zesh [needs a lift]
8. Yorkshire seagull
9. Bath seagull

All seem pretty definite, transport permitting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am sure some of the junior Padders may be available, and they are 19 and 16 so can do our running for us

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Presidente said:
I am sure some of the junior Padders may be available, and they are 19 and 16 so can do our running for us

That sounds like a tremendously good idea.

Would it be a good idea, once we have a confirmed team, to let the Donny fella know roughly what kind of age, etc we all are. We wouldn't want a complete mis-match.

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hans kraay fan club said:
1. El Pres
2. Padders
3. Me
4. Matt [my brother]
5. Damanclay [needs a lift]
6. Daman's brother [needs a lift]
7. Zesh [needs a lift]
8. Yorkshire seagull
9. Bath seagull

All seem pretty definite, transport permitting.

good and there was somebodys son aswell

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
good and there was somebodys son as well

There was, but he was only 14. Is that allowed? I know this is only a knock-about game, but there are pretty strict rules these days.

I do some coaching at my lads school and theye won't even let the year 4s practise with the year 6s, 'as the difference in size could lead to injuries'.

Padders' lads [16 and 19] sound promising though. Hopefully El Pres will check this out with him.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
There was, but he was only 14. Is that allowed? I know this is only a knock-about game, but there are pretty strict rules these days.

I do some coaching at my lads school and theye won't even let the year 4s practise with the year 6s, 'as the difference in size could lead to injuries'.

Padders' lads [16 and 19] sound promising though. Hopefully El Pres will check this out with him.

erm not sure, damanclay told me that his younger brother who was only 12 at the time played last time so i dont know

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
erm not sure, damanclay told me that his younger brother who was only 12 at the time played last time so i dont know

Is that the brother that he has down on the list here? I bloody hope not!

I would not want to play in a game against a 12 / 14 year old, it would just be too dangerous.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Is that the brother that he has down on the list here? I bloody hope not!

I would not want to play in a game against a 12 / 14 year old, it would just be too dangerous.

nah not him! We were desperate last year. Still if you are good enough you are old enough ect :lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Zesh Rehman 34 said:

The 12 year old was good. The 15 year old very good. Damanclay is rubbish :):):jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here