Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog towed behind car.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't see another thread on here about this, it was mentioned on the news as I was eating my dinner. There are some sick people out there but I hope they find whoever did this and send the culprit to prison, where their life will be a living hell:

Dog 'deliberately' dragged behind Porsche in Sussex. Porsche driver deliberately drove with a dog tied to the back of the car, Sussex Police have said.

Officers said the beagle-collie cross, suffered "horrific" injuries.

The black Carrera was seen at the Devil's Dyke car park near Brighton on Sunday at about 22:00 GMT, dragging the beagle-collie cross behind it.

The car was then spotted at 22:30 on the A27 still dragging the dog along before it pulled into a lay-by near the Southwick Tunnel.

Police have identified the dog but have been unable to speak to its owner.

PC Scott Walters said: "The injuries this dog suffered were horrific. It has been distressing for everyone involved."

Officers are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.

If anyone on here knows anything about this then please inform the cops, even if it breaks your vow never to grass on anyone for doing anything bad, this person needs to be caught.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
as I have said before tip of the iceberg....................don't like to think what I'd give the bastard if I were the judge

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Has happened here in Canada before and in the US. Some REAL sick people out there. What would click in someones head to drag an animal behind their car is beyond me!

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
I witnessed this, was heading towards devils dyke and passed the car as it waited for me at the junction that goes up to the golf club.... Was staggered with what I saw. I will be getting in touch with police tomorrow as have just heard the appeal. Hopefully I can help.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
These animal cruelty cases have got to be taken more seriously. Dogs are such forgiving and beautiful creatures and they needed to protected more. And by protected more I mean the scum that did this must go to prison for a long long long time. Forget banging up hapless drug addicts and start banging these evil cnuts in there for life.

Last edited:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
You don't have to be an animal lover to be sickened by this. What lowlife scumbags.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It can't be too difficult for the cops to locate a black Porsche Carrera, I'm sure someone who saw this happen can come up with at least a partial licence plate to make their job even easier.

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
I am shocked,no abso....I cannot even see properly for tears. f***ing Bastard, i'd break his/her neck with my bare hands. C++NTS

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I witnessed this, was heading towards devils dyke and passed the car as it waited for me at the junction that goes up to the golf club.... Was staggered with what I saw. I will be getting in touch with police tomorrow as have just heard the appeal. Hopefully I can help.

I don't mean to be flippant, but did you not think to call them at the time?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Gully

The story doesn't add up. They have the dog, but no clue about the owner. So how did they
locate the dog? What happened to the dog such that they could find attend to its injuries?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Such sick cnuts around, I hope they get caught and spend the rest of their days getting beaten in prison.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Whoever is responsible for this should be tied to the back of a steamroller and have it reversed very slowly over them! Sick bastards!

Just one question to the culprit.... Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here