You must stop and/or report collisions with

Cattle
Horses
Sheep
Pigs
Donkeys
Dogs
Goats.

Oh, and mules. You have to report a vehicle-mule collision. Lots of them about- be careful out there. Something like a llama would be a tricky one. On paper, it's not classed as an animal by the legislation relating to traffic accidents, however as it would presumably be somebody's property, and you have to report an accident involving damage to someone's property other than your own, then I'd say you need to be calling the police if you run over any llamas. Unless you're in Peru, and they're roaming wild.

You have not been charged for this advice.

Not vehicle-bat collisons?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Err mate, whats with copying my name?

Um i dont know, great minds think alike, or perhaps i couldnt be arsed to think of something witty such as Richard Reynolds haircut. Although thinking back i should have called myself Reinhelts right boot or Andy Kennedy's guns or something.

Sorry bout that, Mr '2 posts in 5 years', hardly a frequent user on here....Care to swap?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not vehicle-bat collisons?

Nah, only mules :nono:

Mind you, it is an offence to deliberately kill or injure a bat, so don't go chasing after them in your cars, by way of some kind of Amex-based vengeance, people :lol:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Since when has a car journey from London to Worthing forced a detour up a dead end road to Devils Dyke to find a toilet...?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bloke drives a car, accidentally runs over a loose dog on the way, dogs lead in a split second gets tangled up in the car machinery, dog is then dragged for 6 miles without it coming loose, bloke does not notice he has a fairly sizeable object being dragged from his car and does not notice any noise or other cars alerting him. Seems a bit unlikely to me.

Seems unlikely to me too. I was a passenger in a car a few years ago that ran over a dead dog lying in the road, it made a hell of a bump accompanied by a sensation similar to driving over a low kerb, twice...front and rear wheel.

The conversation with the driver went something like this:

Her - What was that bump?
Me - You have just driven over a dead dog that was lying in the road!
Her - I didn't see a dog.
Me - It was definitely a dog, I assumed that you had seen it and would just drive around it rather than over it.
Her - Are you sure it was dead?
Me - ....err, I'm not a vet but I'm pretty certain it was dead and not just lying there having a kip.

Lesson learnt - If you see something in the road when you are the passenger in a motor vehicle never assume that the driver has also seen it and will take avoiding action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here