Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Knockaert's poor standing with Liege fans bother anyone?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What do people think about this. Is it a case of 'all is forgiven' when he is our player and just their sour grapes, or would you have concerns for the future? I think I am in the box marked 'Get us up, and I don't give a monkey's' but if he does it again I wouldn't be happy....

Who said I was 'worried' about it, did you read the OP? Christ there are some precious types on here when it comes to the new hero. Tell you what, you're right. Let's pretend the bloke never existed before January and ceases to exist the day he leaves.

The OP where you set out whether anyone is concerned he might leave? Yeah, I'm not worried....

As for precious....I think you may need a little bit of self reflection time.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've got to be honest, I'm pretty pissed off that he kissed the badge of Standard liege. It's like finding out who your girlfriend/Wife has previously slept with before meeting you.

It's just not what you need to hear.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I have a mate who's a STH at Standard Liege. I'll get the lowdown and report back...

Possibly interesting...but I wouldn't bother. You'll only upset Bold Seagull...he doesn't like such things discussed. Back to hardest creature.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Possibly interesting...but I wouldn't bother. You'll only upset Bold Seagull...he doesn't like such things discussed. Back to hardest creature.

Oh come on, are you seriously getting wound up by this!? Look I'm sorry, I'll take what he did at Standard more seriously and wait for [MENTION=4137]Arthritic Toe[/MENTION]'s feedback.

It wasn't actually me that had a go at your thread btw, I just questioned you calling someone else ignorant.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oh come on, are you seriously getting wound up by this!? Look I'm sorry, I'll take what he did at Standard more seriously and wait for [MENTION=4137]Arthritic Toe[/MENTION]'s feedback.

It wasn't actually me that had a go at your thread btw, I just questioned you calling someone else ignorant!

No problem. I'm on three hours sleep myself this morning. Allez Anthony, et bonjour a tous.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Most of us don't post on threads we consider as worthless.

All you're doing is revealing how one-dimensional you are in your football views. If you are not interested in how our new hero was viewed only weeks ago, that's fine, stay ignorant.

Well, you couldn't be more wrong; my footballing views are multi-dimensional and acknowledge, although not necessarily embrace, many differing standpoints. However, they are discerning and eschew inconsequential tittle-tattle to focus on aspects of football that are significant or worthwhile.

What I was commenting on was the need to start such a woefully trivial thread. It epitomises the kind of vacuous, irrelevant nonsense that preoccupies a lot of social media, fluffy air-heads and, what is clearly obvious from your reaction, you.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Belgians. People from a country where their only famous people are not even real people .... Tintin and Poirot.

Lara Fabian is Belgian and she was one of the Highest Grossing French Language Artists of the last decade, just behind Celine Dion

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm pretty sure Ulloa said that he loved the club and wanted to get to the Premier League with us, and he probably said it within the last 5 months he was here.

Do I think he's a cock for leaving/being sold?

No.

Das fooball.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
celine dion = canadian....non...:moo:

Yes but is predominantly French Language Recording Artist and I think she is the only French Recording Artist Grossing more than Lara Fabian in the last decade. If you want to take her out of the equation that then makes Lara Fabian (A Belgian). The Highest Grossing French Language Recording Artist in the last Decade

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I take it you're not interested in the art world and Flemish painting.

AH YES...........wans't Van Meer Belgian as well. I know he lived most of his life in Delft but I think he might actually have been Belgian as well

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I take it you're not interested in the art world and Flemish painting.

i think the fact that Flanders != Belgium rather highlights the point being made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here