[Albion] Do we NEED a better shot stopper between the posts?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do we need a better shot stopper between the posts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
It's no secret that Steele is exceptional with the ball at his feet, but is a very poor shot stopper at this level.

Do we NEED a better shot stopper between the posts, or does Steele's on-the-ball qualities make up for his relatively poor shot stopping ability?

Only two options in the poll.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
IMG_2551.jpeg

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It's no secret that Steele is exceptional with the ball at his feet, but is a very poor shot stopper at this level.

Do we NEED a better shot stopper between the posts, or does Steele's on-the-ball qualities make up for his relatively poor shot stopping ability?

Only two options in the poll.
Oh FFS give it a sodding rest.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh FFS give it a sodding rest.

Mate. Stop being a bellend
I don’t see the issue with this. It’s a football fans’ forum and it’s a perfectly reasonable poll to give a quantified idea of what fans opinion is on this given that it seems to have been an on going discussion over the past few weeks.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I don’t see the issue with this. It’s a football fans’ forum and it’s a perfectly reasonable poll to give a quantified idea of what fans opinion is on this given that it seems to have been an on going discussion over the past few weeks.
And what do you think about how the options are phrased?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Steele played well enough today and made a couple of decent saves. Don’t think he could be expected to have saved the goal. More blame on Gross for a poor ball to Baleba.
Having said that I think Bart will play at Everton as his greater physical presence will be required against that team of giants.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Nowt to do with me. Look at the poll results. Which is all I quoted.
Are you thinking this is in anyway a serious poll where percentages are at all relevant? What are the numbers beyond the percentages in a poll with no relevant option to select.

Come on Bob, just drop it (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Agreed. It is the classic pitch fork mentality on here. Perfectly acceptable question. Lickers hate it though and there are plenty on here.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are you thinking this is in anyway a serious poll where percentages are at all relevant? What are the numbers beyond the percentages in a poll with no relevant option to select.

Come on Bob, just drop it (sorry, couldn't resist!)
About as relevant as, say, the Brexit poll. No multiple choice to suit every individual's fads on there either, IIRC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports