Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very ironic statement there. Brighton fans always claim we bring up the past (5-0, 3-1 etc) And you are brining up stats dating back to the war. :D
Yes, in response to Palace fan's idea that it's derbies that matter most, and the persistent 35 years in the top 2 divisions nonsense.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Dude, seriously, stop getting so worked up about what these silly little weeds think. :facepalm: They are so jealous and bitter that it hurts, the fact that there are hundereds of comments about Zaha tells you all that you need to know. They are small time followers of a tinpot club. Look at our BBS. Are there anywhere near the level of threads there about any of Albions players? No, because we couldn't care less about them. Contrast that with the weeds who know deep down that Wilf would walk into any side in the Championship and 2/3rds of the Premiership. He will within a year go to a top club in Europe for anything between £15-£25 million pounds. This is more than Brighton's entire shitty team is worth put together. And before you mention Buckley, funny how Woy didn't include him in the squad ???

Brighton and Hove Albion; forever in our shadow. Lasy year, your first year in your new fantastic stadium and the chance to finally change the guard. But what happens? We become the first ever away league team to win at the Amex, something that forever will be in your history books. Glenn Murray, a great player, idolised by your fans, decided to join the bigger club and puts the icing on the cake of a dominant display. FFS Murray! Then this year, all we hear is how it's going to be your year, your boasts about your amazing new signings, and that Palace are going down. But oh wait...who's that top of the pile, 9 points ahead of you, with the best manager outside of the Premiership and playing football only you can dream of? :lolol:

We're Crystal Palace. And we're top of the league.

That's a great post!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Championship Player of the month for October? It must be, it can't be

Yes

It's Charlie Austin.

You must be mistaken. Surely zahahahaha is the best player in the division by a mile. His fantastic performance for England B the other night proved it.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Well we'll rely on our great and balanced side that's hoping to go 12 games unbeaten and you in the mean time can hope on Gus:

2292434_gus.jpg

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Bottom line is that Zaha is an excellent player and a home grown one at that having joined Palace as a 12 year old. We are of course proud of that and whether you agree/like it or not is now an England international of which the Academy takes massive credit. Wilf is just 1 player in the team and actually had one of his worse games for the club on Saturday against Derby, he was double sometimes triple marked and got frustrated at not being able to beat them but what that did was just give us so many options elsewhere. It is something he needs to get used to but be clear that there is bundles of other attacking threat in the team. Lot of time for Bolassie who operates on the other wing, a good tricky player who will benefit with all the attention that Wilf gets and the same with Moritz who is a very cultured footballer. I wont taunt you with the form that Murray is in.

We are as surprised as everyone to what has happened and are enjoying the moment as it can turn quickly. This is Palace and until we reach 50 points I will continue to assess the gap between oursleves and 22nd place.

Back to Zaha - time will tell where he goes and what he achieves but I can safely say that he is the best we have ever produced. As for Mr Wuckley your great white hope it would seem that stardom beckons from what Mr. Poyet makes out, it's about time hee started to deliver.

December 1st will be fun..

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Bottom line is that Zaha is an excellent player and a home grown one at that having joined Palace as a 12 year old. We are of course proud of that and whether you agree/like it or not is now an England international of which the Academy takes massive credit. Wilf is just 1 player in the team and actually had one of his worse games for the club on Saturday against Derby, he was double sometimes triple marked and got frustrated at not being able to beat them but what that did was just give us so many options elsewhere. It is something he needs to get used to but be clear that there is bundles of other attacking threat in the team. Lot of time for Bolassie who operates on the other wing, a good tricky player who will benefit with all the attention that Wilf gets and the same with Moritz who is a very cultured footballer. I wont taunt you with the form that Murray is in.

We are as surprised as everyone to what has happened and are enjoying the moment as it can turn quickly. This is Palace and until we reach 50 points I will continue to assess the gap between oursleves and 22nd place.

Back to Zaha - time will tell where he goes and what he achieves but I can safely say that he is the best we have ever produced. As for Mr Wuckley your great white hope it would seem that stardom beckons from what Mr. Poyet makes out, it's about time hee started to deliver.

December 1st will be fun..

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Isn't Zaha two bookings away from a ban? And FFS is 1 booking away...

A couple of Tom Daley's and we might not face the best prospect the world has ever seen until we play Arsenal in the Premier League...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Isn't Zaha two bookings away from a ban? And FFS is 1 booking away...

A couple of Tom Daley's and we might not face the best prospect the world has ever seen until we play Arsenal in the Premier League...

Zaha has an incredible SIX bookings already, and has already served his first ban of the season, which is astonishing for a winger, tbh. Some are for diving, and some are for dissent, which is odd, as the Palace on here have told us he never dives, and that he has a terrific attitude. He can't be banned for our game, unless he gets sent off v Hull, or picks up a 3-match ban v Leeds.

Murray is on 4, and would miss our game if he got booked against Hull, or picked up a 3 match ban in the Leeds game.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Zaha has an incredible SIX bookings already, and has already served his first ban of the season, which is astonishing for a winger, tbh. Some are for diving, and some are for dissent, which is odd, as the Palace on here have told us he never dives, and that he has a terrific attitude. He can't be banned for our game, unless he gets sent off v Hull, or picks up a 3-match ban v Leeds.

Murray is on 4, and would miss our game if he got booked against Hull, or picked up a 3 match ban in the Leeds game.

You seem to know a lot about us and our key players Hans, not worried are you? :cool:

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
I've just joined this site as a mate of mine told me too for the comedy value...I cannot believe reading through the boards just how angry and bitter Brighton fans are towards us and players like Zaha. It like you guys are obsessed with us. I love the rivalry and the fact you boys are back on the scene with a good team/great stadium etc...makes it all more interesting. However, some of you boys are getting well too carried away with your 'hatred' and I am willing to bet all of you hate us for the sake of hating a rival because you feel you are supposed and get yourself into a right state rather than any tangible reason. Crystal Palace football club and fans haven't killed your families (yet)

Anyway, it's going to be a great game on the 1st...our run is due to come to an end, I just hope it isn't against you guys. As for the Buckley vs Zaha debate, both are great young players but different in their styles. Zaha probably gets more attention due to the audacious skills he can pull off...but of course that doesn't necessarily mean he's a better all round player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here