Dirty cheating Blackburn

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Here speaks the voice of someone who wasn't actually at the game me thinks?
"Ref was a absolute tool"?
Failed to give us (Rovers) a stonewall penalty for handball (hand to ball) and then gave you guys a daft penalty for handball (ball to hand) in which our player tried to move his hand away from the ball when yours had basically became the goalkeeper for 5 seconds.
M
Not at the game you muppet must be someone else's season ticket in my wallet then ha ha !!
:ffsparr:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think that Tombo has escaped from the Venkys chicken asylum !!! Ha ha ha
I have heard some shat but that takes the piss

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Wasn't confidence it was a game plan.

Either play attacking football and then be stung by your pace and ball control losing 2-1 or 3-1 or play a tried and tested tactics against a excellent team and nick a 1-0.

There you go you sum it up in one hit. The fact is, after going 1 up Blackburn resorted to poor tactics. Don't get me wrong nothing with shutting up shop if thats what you need to do but considering the talent at Blackburn Rovers I figure they could have done a damn sight better than the shite they served up after going a goal up. That shite including time wasting, fouling etc. Seriously fella I've not seen a team, at the Amex this season resort to the gamesmanship to the extent Blackburn did on Tuesday night and considering the players you have thats why it pissed me off.

Expect more from from an ex prem side full of big names

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
In response to the Blackburn fan - we all see the game differently. The El-Abd "penalty" looked ball to hand to me - whereas your player, under no pressure, controlled the ball with his hand - hand to ball. The Lino was only yards away and gave the pen immediately.

However, this thread is a comment on the Blackburn teams robust/dirty tactics. I can advise you that I have seen all sixteen of our home league games and Blackburn are by far the dirtiest team we have played at the Amex. This is proven by the 5 yellow cards you picked up and both Hanley & Murphy should have seen red for rash tackles from behind. You are also the first team I have seen take the ball to the corner flag to time waste in the first half !

Based on the match I saw should one or both teams reach the Prem then only one will grace it - and it ain't Blackburn.

Ps - I was also not impressed by the £8m Jordan Rhodes.
Pps - please feel free to kick lumps out of Crystal Palace at Ewood.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There were two handball incidents in the Blackburn penalty area. The first one wasn't given and the second one was. Not one of the three handball incidents excuse Murphy's tackling which was dangerous.
I love the fact that Appleton hasn't beaten us with 3 different teams. Perhaps he should change his job again, he might have better luck.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There you go you sum it up in one hit. The fact is, after going 1 up Blackburn resorted to poor tactics. Don't get me wrong nothing with shutting up shop if thats what you need to do but considering the talent at Blackburn Rovers I figure they could have done a damn sight better than the shite they served up after going a goal up. That shite including time wasting, fouling etc. Seriously fella I've not seen a team, at the Amex this season resort to the gamesmanship to the extent Blackburn did on Tuesday night and considering the players you have thats why it pissed me off.

Expect more from from an ex prem side full of big names

Loads of awful teams have done that to the Albion at the Amex, unfortunately.

Grab a goal and hold on to it, or successfully hold on to a 0-0, with immense amounts of time wasting (the FA should tackle this strongly now in all its cheating guises); and rough up the skilled but not the strongest creative Albion players, sharing the yellows so no reds.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
However, this thread is a comment on the Blackburn teams robust/dirty tactics. I can advise you that I have seen all sixteen of our home league games and Blackburn are by far the dirtiest team we have played at the Amex. This is proven by the 5 yellow cards you picked up and both Hanley & Murphy should have seen red for rash tackles from behind. You are also the first team I have seen take the ball to the corner flag to time waste in the first half !

Completely agree. Couldn't believe what I was seeing. Especially with the players Blackburn have. It was an away game at Brighton not Man Utd where co-incidently Blackburn won 3-2 last season by at least playing some football!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports