Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty cheating Blackburn

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
How does a shot on target go wide?

Your keeper wasn't making saves he just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the most part

I can see you coming on here defending your game plan but suggesting (as you do) that 1-1 was in anyway a fair reflection of what went on in that game is absurd in the extreme. You got a massive slice of good luck and if it were me I'd bugger back from whence I came and be thankful.

I'll tell you how a good shot on target goes why.
A person works allot and is running on 3 and a half hours sleep, might make a occasional mistake in a sentence only to be nit-picked by somebody on a ego trip. That's how a shot on target goes wide... ;)

"Your keeper wasn't making saves he just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the most part" - Ahh... Right so "for the most part" he was just in the right place at the right time... So goalkeeping positioning doesn't come into it? Also, "for the most part" so he did make good saves then according to you... Haven't you just contradicted yourself in the same manner as i did?

As for the rest of what you said. It has been answered before...

Brighton were the better team on the night attacking. We were the better team on the night defending. Brighton had more luck then Rovers in a blatent penalty not being given. Any further bookings given were a judgement call by the referee... The only wrong decision he made on the night was not giving a penalty to Rovers.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll tell you how a good shot on target goes why.
A person works allot and is running on 3 and a half hours sleep, might make a occasional mistake in a sentence only to be nit-picked by somebody on a ego trip. That's how a shot on target goes wide... ;)

"Your keeper wasn't making saves he just happened to be in the right place at the right time for the most part" - Ahh... Right so "for the most part" he was just in the right place at the right time... So goalkeeping positioning doesn't come into it? Also, "for the most part" so he did make good saves then according to you... Haven't you just contradicted yourself in the same manner as i did?

As for the rest of what you said. It has been answered before...

Brighton were the better team on the night attacking. We were the better team on the night defending. Brighton had more luck then Rovers in a blatent penalty not being given. Any further bookings given were a judgement call by the referee... The only wrong decision he made on the night was not giving a penalty to Rovers.

Ego trip? I thought my comments were pretty balanced but seems you want to pick a fight with anyone who dares challenge you ... fair enough

The "right place" was f*** all to do with positioning but a combination of poor finishing (yes an admission!) and good fortune - again if it were me I'd put my hands up and simply admit it was our night to be lucky

As for saying the only wrong decision the ref made on the night was not giving you a pen is clear and irrefutable evidence that you either know f*** all or are not interested in a decent debate so I will leave you to rant with others, if anyone can be bothered

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
Correction above: Wasn't Grant Hanley who chested the header out of play. It was Bradley Orr.

All the fans called for a penalty. But it was perfectly legit defending.
[video=facebook;531595323552406]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=531595323552406&oid=456281244425765&saved[/video]

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
Ego trip? I thought my comments were pretty balanced but seems you want to pick a fight with anyone who dares challenge you ... fair enough

Yep the bits about football were fine opinion.

You made it personal finishing up the comments though. Not cool.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bet Blackburn fans NEVER appeal for a penalty when a cross or shot is blocked by a defender. Never.

Never ever. Noooo sirreeee. Not Blackburn fans.

Nope.

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
The most blatent penalty you are ever likely to see!

[video=facebook;531599400218665]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=531599400218665&notif_t=video_processed[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Blackburn fans NEVER appeal for a penalty when a cross or shot is blocked by a defender. Never.

Never ever. Noooo sirreeee. Not Blackburn fans.

Nope.

When it's a close call yes.
But every single cross, pass, anything that went into the penalty area the Brighton fans were yelling handball... It was so cringeworthy that for about a 2-3 minute spell before the penalty was given, the Rovers fans were sarcastically chanting "handball, handball, handball" every time the Brighton players passed the ball to eachother...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The most blatent penalty you are ever likely to see!

[video=facebook;531599400218665]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=531599400218665¬if_t=video_processed[/video]

I can't see it , is that because it's a secure video ? a lot of people aren't on facebook because it is monitored by their employers.

Tombo1984

Mar 9, 2011
seagullsovergrimsby posted it fully acknowledging rights are owned by the people who published it.

Was just making the point.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meh.

Blackburn didn't deserve anything on Tuesday. We didn't deserve anything at Ewood Park.

Such is life :shrug:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
To be fair I sit virtually in line to where the El Abd handball incident occured and my immediate thoughts were bugger that's a pen. Being a Brighton fan I was relieved that it was not given. Saying that they say things even themselves out and Mr Murphy should have been given his
marching orders after the diabolicle challange on Bridcutt. So whilst you did not get a pen your team now has a player available for the next three games when indeed he should by rights be serving a ban.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can see why Burnley fans refer to them as BASTARDS. I understand now.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
FFS Tom. Are you really 28? Quit bare whining like a little princess. You big (mod edited) baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To be fair I sit virtually in line to where the El Abd handball incident occured and my immediate thoughts were bugger that's a pen. Being a Brighton fan I was relieved that it was not given. Saying that they say things even themselves out and Mr Murphy should have been given his
marching orders after the diabolicle challange on Bridcutt. So whilst you did not get a pen your team now has a player available for the next three games when indeed he should by rights be serving a ban.

All of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here