Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the millwall behave today?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Millwall just don't wear colours. Only a few kids.

Makes you wonder how they survive in the Championship? Their gates aren't high (their gate today was roughly 1/6th of their normal home game) and they don't make much on merchandising. :shrug:

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I remember a VERY lively afternoon in Aldershot once. They hate us for some unknown reason. There was a fair few squaddies looking for some knuckle. We gave a good account though.

No great hatred for us I can assure you. For a small club though they have always had a "lively element". And we have always turned up their with our own "lively element" so in that sense it is a marriage made in heaven.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Millwall just don't wear colours. Only a few kids.

Makes you wonder how they survive in the Championship? Their gates aren't high (their gate today was roughly 1/6th of their normal home game) and they don't make much on merchandising. :shrug:

The local Primark and Matalan does a roaring trade.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Weren't to bad as per usual, apart from the Fat bloke grabbing the Ball and then keeping it to the end of the game. I nearly bumped into him walking past the Queue for the station, he handed it over to his Son who was carrying it around like a Trophy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he's from the Heath & organised coaches back in the day then I do; which is why I'm surprised. Maybe he's taking the piss eh?

He is (or should I say was).... and He is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here