Did the millwall behave today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Near the end of the game a Millwall fan sitting about 4 rows from the front kept the ball, after a minute another fan sitting in the front row climbed over the seats, took the ball and threw it back.
I did see a kid with his dad holding a football after the game but it did not look like a matchball.

From what I saw when the ball was kept there was a kid jumping up and down like mad, happy 'cos he had the ball then OB went and had a word and the kid threw the ball back. As I recall the kid was sitting with a fat bloke a few rows back from the front.

The fans in the SE corner were also trying to call out some fella in a grey top who was giving them verbal. There was lots of gesturing, a chant of "who's the wayne kerr in the grey" and the Brighton fan was spoken to by a steward. I didn't see the stewards do anything about the Millwall fans when they were making it plain how pwoper nawty they were and what this fella was in for after the game.

SW corner surely. SE corner was an empty sterile area.

SW corner was where the 50 something GILF (???) was chucked out for over-celebrating the MIllwall goal and then giving a random home fan a choice homophobic insult, after which the Bill arrived.

Jan 30, 2008
Could of been worse 23 arrested at Port Vale V wolves.
anyone who's been to Port vale wouldn't be surprised by that, only a hand full of clubs have turned up at their place in numbers , Brighton being one , Bristol city and Sheff utd a couple of others off the Grapevine.
regards
DR

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Are you really trying to say that stewards trying to calm fans down and cut throat gestures is " a lot of aggro "??:lolol:

Well, compared to most other matches it was. Compared to what you might have lived through in the early 50s, it might not seem so bad. Guess you had to be there in the SE corner to fully understand...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
anyone who's been to Port vale wouldn't be surprised by that, only a hand full of clubs have turned up at their place in numbers , Brighton being one , Bristol city and Sheff utd a couple of others of the Grapevine.
regards
DR
Good day when we went on the last day of the season, very good Albion turnout.

Jan 30, 2008
Well, compared to most other matches it was. Compared to what you might have lived through in the early 50s, it might not seem so bad. Guess you had to be there in the SE corner to fully understand...
early 50's :facepalm: **** sake i didn't realise Bushy was pushing for his pension :D
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Good day when we went on the last day of the season, very good Albion turnout.
took over the place mate, they could only look out of their pub windows as we marched up too the ground :wink: SAYING THAT THEY'VE BROUGHT GOOD NUMBERS TO THE GOLDSTONE WHEN THEY GAINED PROMOTION
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports