Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the millwall behave today?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
took over the place mate, they could only look out of their pub windows as we marched up too the ground :wink: SAYING THAT THEY'VE BROUGHT GOOD NUMBERS TO THE GOLDSTONE WHEN THEY GAINED PROMOTION
regards
DR

This away day is one of the better ones I have been to, good away end too with proper beer only kiosks .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did he behave when Millwall scored?

He did. He was sitting behind me and checked himself with a silent "yes" when they scored. Obviously remained seated when we equalised.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
It was the SOUTH WEST FFS! SE was empty!

The Monkey World feeding time rush when the goal was disallowed was towards the SW separation zone and granted most of the banter was between the fans in the south west area but there was a bunch of stuff going on in the far SE corner as well - mainly directed to the Brighton fan in a grey top sitting in east lower who clearly winding up a bunch of Millwall numbnuts. Handbags at dawn of course but quite entertaining.

The Monkey World feeding time rush when the goal was disallowed was towards the SW separation zone and granted most of the banter was between the fans in the south west area but there was a bunch of stuff going on in the far SE corner as well - mainly directed to the Brighton fan in a grey top sitting in east lower who clearly winding up a bunch of Millwall numbnuts. Handbags at dawn of course but quite entertaining.

Yep, it is turning into Hate Corner in the SW. Bit surprising since a noiser chunk of the Curva Sud from last season seem to have disappeared into the North- they are sorely missed for their Adam El Abd number. If you want "banter" with away fans, SWC is the place!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Friends of mine were in the away end yesterday and they tell me that coins and hot tea were thrown down onto the Millwall fans from the corporate boxes above them.

Was told the same by a Millwall fan today, he wouldn't believe it when I told him they were corporate boxes.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Near the end of the game a Millwall fan sitting about 4 rows from the front kept the ball, after a minute another fan sitting in the front row climbed over the seats, took the ball and threw it back.
I did see a kid with his dad holding a football after the game but it did not look like a matchball.[/QUOTE

The kid had the ball all the time, I pointed it out to fcportaloo at the time who explained to me it's the way they bring them up in Bermondsey.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yep, it is turning into Hate Corner in the SW. Bit surprising since a noiser chunk of the Curva Sud from last season seem to have disappeared into the North- they are sorely missed for their Adam El Abd number. If you want "banter" with away fans, SWC is the place!

This area really has the potential to be the best part of the stadium for atmosphere

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
took over the place mate, they could only look out of their pub windows as we marched up too the ground :wink: SAYING THAT THEY'VE BROUGHT GOOD NUMBERS TO THE GOLDSTONE WHEN THEY GAINED PROMOTION
regards
DR

we had more bother off a coach load of Cardiff at the service station !

Jan 30, 2008
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE 4 YOUNGSTERS WHO USED TO STAND AT THE BACK then got told off and sat down for the remainder of last season :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here