Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the millwall behave today?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
There was quite a lot of aggro in the SE corner. Stewards trying to calm down both sets of fans, cut-throat gestures, not sure about any smashed-up toilets this time round though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't stand the kids trying to dress like casuals and thinking they can give it large just cos of their name :facepalm:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
They really are fans to feel sorry for ,they live in the 70s with their totally ridiculous attitudes and insults, and that cringworthy chant of no one likes us etc is beyond pathetic ,do they not realize that they are insignificant and people dont care about them to dislike them.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I sat in the north stand today, and the Millwall fans surely weren't much worse?!

Some of the crap people were shouting out was just vile, call them selves fans? Some of them are just negative, miserable twats who act like children.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Exactly, must have been 10-15 seats away at least from the segregation netting beforehand and a number of them did indeed charge towards the SW corner fans acting like complete bell ends.

Saw that. In the past they would not have stopped at the segregation netting. Probably more down to CCTV and there weren't exactly a lot of them in the charge.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would like to have said hello to the fella,RECALL DRIVING PAST A MILLWALL PUB BACK IN THE 70'S WITH BIRDMAN WHO HAD A BROCKEN LEG AND MR JD POINTED US OUT AS WE WENT PAST:facepalm:

did he? :laugh:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

No he was saying they are ok don't smash the car they are ok . I think on that day he saved my mum and uncle from being beaten up with me hiding in the back seat. However got brave later and used my crutch to hit the Millwall fans trying to get the Brighton fans in the seats. The following Monday we played Aldershot and i think it was the one the crossbar got broken!!!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Well I was pretty close to them, just standard banter really, going both ways. Just a bit of fun and added to the atmosphere.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No he was saying they are ok don't smash the car they are ok . I think on that day he saved my mum and uncle from being beaten up with me hiding in the back seat. However got brave later and used my crutch to hit the Millwall fans trying to get the Brighton fans in the seats. The following Monday we played Aldershot and i think it was the one the crossbar got broken!!!

I remember a VERY lively afternoon in Aldershot once. They hate us for some unknown reason. There was a fair few squaddies looking for some knuckle. We gave a good account though.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I sat in the north stand today, and the Millwall fans surely weren't much worse?!

Some of the crap people were shouting out was just vile, call them selves fans? Some of them are just negative, miserable twats who act like children.

nothing out of the ordinary, then ?

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Never seen an away end almost totally devoid of fans wearing replica shirts. It was like a giant Primark advert but with fatter uglier models. Strange bunch.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Never seen an away end almost totally devoid of fans wearing replica shirts. It was like a giant Primark advert but with fatter uglier models. Strange bunch.
Right, I will accept that my footie education was from the 80's, post 70,s etc, but I have to agree, no replica shirts in the Milwall end as pointed out to my my Amex neighbours. But I NEVER wear colours, just the era I was brought up in I guess..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here