Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicks bar mosaic

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
True. Part of me hates the 'linear' approach to art where the artist produces, we observe and that's it. If the Mosaic is indeed an evolving piece of art rather than a fixed representation then I think I'll nip up there and deface a few faces of people I don't like. (I know for a fact there's a picture of a Palace fan on it, so I'm going to write 'wanker' on it) After all, if one person's additional contribution is ok surely everybody's is? Can't be elitist about this.
[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] is on it too. Can you scribble Arsehole on his face? If there are Palace fans on there can you do a big spunking cock with all the jizz looking like its going in their mouths? I always think that looks good. It certainly enhanced my schools illustrated bible when Someone drew a big spunking cock appearing from Jesus loincloth as he was being crucified.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] is on it too. Can you scribble Arsehole on his face? If there are Palace fans on there can you do a big spunking cock with all the jizz looking like its going in their mouths? I always think that looks good. It certainly enhanced my schools illustrated bible when Someone drew a big spunking cock appearing from Jesus loincloth as he was being crucified.

Err. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here