Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicks bar mosaic

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You respect vandalism. What's your mental age?

Some graffiti is amusing. Remember this? Were you equally as outraged?

cpfc-die.jpg

So someone defaced a picture of a Judas ****, it's not the end of the world, is it? And he is a Judas. He chose to go to our rivals

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Ad hominem argument and a wanker smiley. And all this whilst angrily taking the moral high ground and accusing others of being childish. Do carry on.

We have your view on internet wording and characters.

What's your view on the criminal defacing of this artwork?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some graffiti is amusing. Remember this? Were you equally as outraged?

View attachment 39970

So someone defaced a picture of a Judas ****, it's not the end of the world, is it? And he is a Judas. He chose to go to our rivals

That's a common brick wall, not an artwork that someone spent months putting together, fans paying to have their pics included. I hope it can be cleaned up.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ad hominem argument and a wanker smiley. And all this whilst angrily taking the moral high ground and accusing others of being childish. Do carry on.

Your moral high ground non point contradicts the rest of your opinion. Superb. Please re-read your own wonderful opinion.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We have your view on internet wording and characters.

What's your view on the criminal defacing of this artwork?

Do I have to give a view? I'm just amused at the way this moral outrage is being argued. Anyway, one man's graffiti is another man's art. Isn't that the whole point of Banksy? And no, I'm not suggesting that the graffiti is artistic but someone doesn't respect Murray being there. I understand the sentiment.

Ever heard of the Chapman brothers? They're Turner Prize winners and they bought a painting by someone they didn't respect just so they could deface it and they called that art. It's a funny old world.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Your moral high ground non point contradicts the rest of your opinion. Superb. Please re-read your own wonderful opinion.

I've not given an opinion, wonderful or otherwise. All I've done is have a giggle at someone using a wanker smiley in the same post as they accuse someone else of being childish.

oh, I did state that it wasn't the end of the world. That's not an opinion, is it? I'm sure it can be cleaned off...and it will.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I've not given an opinion, wonderful or otherwise. All I've done is have a giggle at someone using a wanker smiley in the same post as they accuse someone else of being childish.

Based on that reply I need not carry your ego to the sword any further. You are the malapropism minus the amusing twist

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Based on that reply I need not carry your ego to the sword any further. You are the malapropism minus the amusing twist

Hmm. So wanker smileys aren't even a tiny bit immature in your eyes? Maybe that's the amusing twist that I'm missing from my posts. Ah well, my loss eh?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hmm. So wanker smileys aren't even a tiny bit immature in your eyes? Maybe that's the amusing twist that I'm missing from my posts. Ah well, my loss eh?

Well, you are only missing your target that is my very sharp point by one half of a mile. Turner prizes versus the heartfelt contribution of victory & pride. Not a comparison in any form. No more now. Mismatch.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well, you are only missing your target that is my very sharp point by one half of a mile. Turner prizes versus the heartfelt contribution of victory & pride. Not a comparison in any form. No more now. Mismatch.

And to think you accused me of being egotistic.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
And to think you accused me of being egotistic.

Wow. Your understanding of English really is very basic. You can have your final word now to make you look big. It bothers me not.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Judas cunt. Thats what I call evolving art. There is no wrong with art.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It had nothing to do with me. It's a shame I've even been accused.

I also thought it was sad as I think it's s great piece. Just interested to know if anyone would admit to it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here