Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicks bar mosaic

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Spent the evening in Dicks bar for the REMF quiz. Great fun get along to the next one. Anyway I was showing my misses the mosaic and saw this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362176628.611555.jpg

Anyone want to own up?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Gets me that someone would risk a lifetime ban, assuming of course they are a ST holder.

Did you not think before you scribed Drumstick.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And so are you.

Get a life apart from on here.

I've a perfectly nice life, petal, thanks.

I'm pathetic, for thinking that defacing an artwork, that people put a huge effort into producing, by scribbling that on it, is wrong? Good one.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I've a perfectly nice life, petal, thanks.

I'm pathetic, for thinking that defacing an artwork, that people put a huge effort into producing, by scribbling that on it, is wrong? Good one.

Exactly. Utterly disrespectful. There are a thousand ways to call Murray whatever you like, on that Mosaic was not one of them

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He hardly handed us over to the Romans.
A more appropriate message would be "Silly Gus".

He must have known about our obvious dislike for those at the wrong end of the A23, but he's a chap from Cumbria looking to earn enough money to ensure he doesn't have to do a job he doesn't enjoy when his career comes to an end.

Aside from that, it must have been a woman. What sort of man carries a pen around with him?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure where I mentioned that I respect vandalism, but it's nice to see that the groovy gang is getting bigger.

Huge membership to the Groovy Gang these days - they are the power

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not sure where I mentioned that I respect vandalism, but it's nice to see that the groovy gang is getting bigger.

So what exactly were you bumbling on
about in your initial reply. Clearly formed to start an argument. Get some sleep poppet. Crystal clear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here