Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
" De-funding " the BBC just got a little bit closer..... Shurely they are not meant to be posting stuff like this questioning our good Tory masters ?

The growing list of questions for David Cameron

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56709090

Read it quick. it surely won't last long !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yeah, better still find me a holocaust denial one as well :whistle:
Regards
DF

Well there's this one :dunce:

Das Reich One year ban

Following a detailed review of posts from this person, the following was noted. Racism, homophobia, glorification of football violence, holocaust denial, Nazi apologism etc.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?161013-Das-Reich-One-year-ban

Which is why calling you a Scrounging, Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifyer of football violence, Holocaust denying, Nazi apologist, trolling ****, isn't an insult. Just a simple statement of fact drawn from the reasons for your various bans :shrug:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah look what the cats dragged in :laugh: show me a specific post please , I wait in anticipation:)
Regards
DF

You were banned for it. I’m sure someone could trawl back through your posts and find it. It’s there somewhere. You were banned for it. But who wants to look back through your sordid post history. You’re a racist. Own it.
Your denial of it makes you look even more weak.

Jan 30, 2008
You were banned for it. I’m sure someone could trawl back through your posts and find it. It’s there somewhere. You were banned for it. But who wants to look back through your sordid post history. You’re a racist. Own it.
Your denial of it makes you look even more weak.

Really ???, I'm still waiting for some one to post up my holocaust denial post come on don't be lazy sort it out and a racist one while you're at it
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Really ???, I'm still waiting for some one to post up my holocaust denial post come on don't be lazy sort it out and a racist one while you're at it
Regards
DF

It’s all in moderating decisions. And let’s not forget your original user name, Das Reich before being forced to change it by mods because it is named for a particularly brutal Nazi fighting unit who almost scuppered operation Overlord.
You’re a deplorable excuse for a man. You’re a racist fool and you should have been permanently banned years ago.

Jan 30, 2008
It’s all in moderating decisions. And let’s not forget your original user name, Das Reich before being forced to change it by mods because it is named for a particularly brutal Nazi fighting unit who almost scuppered operation Overlord.
You’re a deplorable excuse for a man. You’re a racist fool and you should have been permanently banned years ago.

Your accusation is weak and unfounded still waiting for a racist post along with any denying the holocaust , I wait in anticipation
Regards
DG

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Your accusation is weak and unfounded still waiting for a racist post along with any denying the holocaust , I wait in anticipation
Regards
DG

You’ll have to take it up with the mods then because those are the things you have been banned for.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Shall I make a claim for defamation of character then ?,all I'm asking is for you to back up your weak claims, looking forward to your evidence
Regards
DF

Are you saying the ban reason posted was incorrect? Can you prove it? Are you called "DF" in reality? Or Pretty pink fairy? I'm not sure the last poster on here who attacked the moderating got exactly what he wanted.

Jan 30, 2008
Are you saying the ban reason posted was incorrect? Can you prove it? Are you called "DF" in reality? Or Pretty pink fairy? I'm not sure the last poster on here who attacked the moderating got exactly what he wanted.

Ask EP to put up the holocaust denial post , I bet he can't find one, to many cooks spoil the broth
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ask EP to put up the holocaust denial post , I bet he can't find one, to many cooks spoil the broth
Regards
DF

Do you think we keep an unfettered and instantly accessible library of the utter shite that spills forth from your keyboard on a disappointingly regular basis? You should have challenged it at the time. And you didn't.

Also you ignored every other single point I put to you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some of these Brexiteers really are spineless. I’ve been banned or removed a few times, a few of which were unjustified. Couldn’t give a shit. . I’ve been insulted and bad mouthed on here countless times. Couldn’t give a shit.
The likes of Das Reich holler for mods to intervene and scream injustice whenever their ridiculous views get challenged. Bunch of ****ing wimps.

Jan 30, 2008
Do you think we keep an unfettered and instantly accessible library of the utter shite that spills forth from your keyboard on a disappointingly regular basis? You should have challenged it at the time. And you didn't.

Also you ignored every other single point I put to you.

Blimey ,how about looking at the people posting allegations based on one persons opinion ,I only tell the truth seems like that rocks the boat for some
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Blimey ,how about looking at the people posting allegations based on one persons opinion ,I only tell the truth seems like that rocks the boat for some
Regards
DF

35BD695C-D3D8-4F3B-971A-3F598E548F1B.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here