Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

D

Deleted member 2719

Shocking stuff.:nono::nono:

The BBC and their dreadful communicating and handling of a simple link, when the presenter on lunchtime news, starts with the line (to blind Gary O'Donoghue), "it's all eyes on............"

The poor guy look flabbergasted.

Is there anything good about the BBC anymore?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Shocking stuff.:nono::nono:

The BBC and their dreadful communicating and handling of a simple link, when the presenter on lunchtime news, starts with the line (to blind Gary O'Donoghue), "it's all eyes on............"

The poor guy look flabbergasted.

Is there anything good about the BBC anymore?

Do you agree about the over zealous policing claim?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Loved the Jack Charlton documentary

Not sure which part of it was leftist, woke ot whatever, if someone can point it out

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
One for the "i'm not racist but..." woopsys (sic).

It's got you angry and soaking your panties.

Widely reported in most media outlets. Why shouldn't the BBC report on it?

Cancel culture is what it is.

Not me glistening at the gusset, I’m proud to live in THE most tolerant and diverse country on the planet. Race baiting pattercakes such as your self however?.. you must be incandescent with rage at the FACT the UK is so tolerant. Dry your eyes poppet [emoji8]

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
doesn't surprise me the great gaslit stand by Boris's ridiculous racism report which, in the real world has been rubbished in most quarters. Now BBC are criticised because they didn't nod along with it, quelle surprise....

[tweet]1377518433923956738[/tweet]

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Not me glistening at the gusset, I’m proud to live in THE most tolerant and diverse country on the planet. Race baiting pattercakes such as your self however?.. you must be incandescent with rage at the FACT the UK is so tolerant. Dry your eyes poppet [emoji8]

It's great that the UK is tolerant and diverse.

It's the woopsys (sic) such as yourself that pretend to be tolerant despite their unhidden anger and hatred at tolerance.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
never mind what the government are up to , worry about the media wash .....get angry about nothing , divide and conquer .....wake the **** up eh....??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here