Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What a f***ing shit signing.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
No booing here. Slightly underwhelmed but he's a good player, a Sussex boy, came through our youth set up. Get behind him. Forgive and forget, if he's got the balls to come back.

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
This is football! There is no loyalty in the game, just money! Those of you who say you won't cheer if he scores! What a load of old toss! I am sure if someone gave you the amount of abuse he received for changing clubs you would sling it back at the first opportunity?! Life is short, move on, embrace the signing and now look at the strength in depth! 4 hours ago there was talk of a failed season due to no signings! Now look at it! And Hammond is part of it!! In Gus we trust!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Whats past is past. Its in the history books and cant be changed.

What happens from now on is what I care about.

What are your thoughts on Scott McGleish? Micheal Keane? Archer and Bellotti?

I will not boo, of course - you'd be booing the shirt, and that's just not done. But I'm extremely disappointed to have him back. What he did at Withdean was absolutely inexcusable, and I look forward to hearing his comments on it. I can't see what he gives us, though. Pace and turning circle of a rusting river barge. Scores the occasional goal but disappears from the engine room for large chunks of games.

Why tell Sparrow to sod off and then bring in Hammond? Very pleased with the other two signings but I'd much rather they'd happened in the opposite order, so Dobbie and Lopez would be making up for what I see as negative news.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
What a bunch of twats we have on here, get over it the bloke scored for his team against his old and made a stupid gesture 2 years ago! People saying I wont boo him but I won't cheer if he scores......bollocks, if he came in and scored 2 in first game all changes! Personally that game is now water under the bridge, maybe some of you don't have that mentality! Poyet obviously thinks he can do a job, I think some people are disappointed because they naively thought BZ would signing tonite!

Spot on. Saves me the job of typing it out.

He's a Brighton Player now. Hammond has shown character by having the balls to return. Move on & get over it.

Before anyone asks - Yes, I was in The South Stand at Withdean that day.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
He f***ing rebutted us at our time of need, he has no place in our history, and none in our future, here's to a swift return to his home club.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Are people really that bitter? Fantastic player for us practically carried us for a season, yet because he put his finger to his mouth in front of our fans all that is forgotten.

Seriously, I'm far from excited by Hammond but some of the reactions are f***ing ridiculous. Perhaps his celebration could have been towards the people who disapproved his move to Colchester? Either way certainly doesn't warrant the abuse.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm not overjoyed to see him back but I would never boo him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Absolutely brilliant to have him back. Different class. Brighton born and bred. Cannot wait to see him in the stripes again.

Live and let live and move on, some prized twats on here. I'm with you.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What are your thoughts on Scott McGleish? Micheal Keane? Archer and Bellotti?

I will not boo, of course - you'd be booing the shirt, and that's just not done. But I'm extremely disappointed to have him back. What he did at Withdean was absolutely inexcusable, and I look forward to hearing his comments on it. I can't see what he gives us, though. Pace and turning circle of a rusting river barge. Scores the occasional goal but disappears from the engine room for large chunks of games.

Why tell Sparrow to sod off and then bring in Hammond? Very pleased with the other two signings but I'd much rather they'd happened in the opposite order, so Dobbie and Lopez would be making up for what I see as negative news.

I'm, looking forward to the coming season at our fantastic ground with a very good team

Turned out all right in the end didn't it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, but I'm still pissed off

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
He tried to hold DK to ransom, at a time when we needed support from those who owed everything to the Albion, he can f*** off. Why let bygones be bygones? He'll be off at the first offer of a bit more wedge, f*** HIM, he will get no support from me, he gave no support to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here