• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Let's face it, he's exactly what we need to provide a bit of box to box fight and supply all our FLAIR attacking midfielders - he's at least a division above Dicker in class terms - so no, I won't be booing him and I'm sure neither he or Gus thought twice about that as a factor in their decision making either...

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Only a person with the mind of a child would boo one of their own players.

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Would take a LOT to make me boo a player in the stripes - wont cheer his name when its read out, thats all.

Exactly right no booing but no cheering his name on team line up

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Of course not. Anyone booing our players is not a Brighton fan and should be kicked out. End of.

Let's face it, he's exactly what we need to provide a bit of box to box fight and supply all our FLAIR attacking midfielders - he's at least a division above Dicker in class terms - so no, I won't be booing him and I'm sure neither he or Gus thought twice about that as a factor in their decision making either...

Yep. With you on that too

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
This. Wouldn't Boo a Albion player unless he did something awful in the stripes (of Albion) but doubt I will clap or cheer, but then if he scores I would have to cheer for the Seagulls but not for him. I was in the south stand and I know after we clapped and cheered respectfully for him when the teams were read out what he did wasn't acceptable especially after being brought in through the youth system and being a Brightonian.

Football fans don't forget, but can forgive

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Whats past is past. Its in the history books and cant be changed.

What happens from now on is what I care about.

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I think lopez is gonna be as big as Vicente ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I always thought he was badly treated in his contract negotiations and IMHO was sold because we needed the money.
Was a silly reaction at Withdean from him, but probably heat of the moment stuff.
So I will cheer him not boo him.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Won't boo him but I still hate him for what he did.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
What a bunch of twats we have on here, get over it the bloke scored for his team against his old and made a stupid gesture 2 years ago! People saying I wont boo him but I won't cheer if he scores......bollocks, if he came in and scored 2 in first game all changes! Personally that game is now water under the bridge, maybe some of you don't have that mentality! Poyet obviously thinks he can do a job, I think some people are disappointed because they naively thought BZ would signing tonite!

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
I won't actually boo Hammond, as he'll be in the stripes, but I'm disappointed and slightly ashamed that we've taken him on after his pathetic response to scoring against us (and bu "us" I mean the fans who'd been behind him from the start of his career). Could well turn out to be an effective player in the team, but for me he'll never truly be an Albion player again. I'm a bit of a dinosaur like that, I suppose. Hey-ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here