• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm gutted he is back. In my head I will boo but I will just react to his name in silence. Terrible news.

My thoughts too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Won't boo as I would never boo an Albion player, but f*** me, he's got some bollocks coming back

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Had a healthy hatred for him at stains. Has been a prized cock in the past. Won't boo but gonna find it hard to like him. Silver lining - at least it will mean the end of dicker!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Absolutely brilliant to have him back. Different class. Brighton born and bred. Cannot wait to see him in the stripes again.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I think it's a bit unfair to boo a back up player. That's all he will be shirley? Have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed with this one.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I won't boo.

I won't cheer when he scores.

I'll be too busy grinding my teeth and trying not to slag off anyone playing in the stripes.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was sooooooo happy with the first three signings we announced today. I won't boo Hammond but he can f*** off.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Funnily enough I had assumed it was Murray - and thought to boo would show immense ingratitude. So No I won't be booing. In fact I will be giving Hammond a cheer - I never wanted him to leave.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Of course I won't. It would be stupid to boo one of our own players. When I watch Brighton, I want us to win. And booing at our own players will not help that cause.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Funnily enough I had assumed it was Murray - and thought to boo would show immense ingratitude. So No I won't be booing. In fact I will be giving Hammond a cheer - I never wanted him to leave.

creep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here