Votes: 85 22.8%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A good lad, playing for his boyhood hero team - all fine with me. I did yell "skin him Tariq" every time Lamps faced him up though.

Hope he has a good night out and we finish above them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He did make me laugh after the Solly/Joelinton shoving match. Was going up to most the Brighton players who were still up in that corner giving them all a little friendly push on the shoulder :lol:

BDB was certainly sharing a bit of a quiet laugh with Solly in the immediate aftermath of that comically pathetic bit of handbags

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Does everyone on here leave on 88 minutes. Both teams had left the pitch at the end except BDB who stood on the centre spot and applauded every side of the ground. Class and his thanks & goodbye.

NogansRun

Aug 8, 2016
He also came out where our players come out of the NE corner after the game signing autographs and posing for pics as if he was still a Brighton player. Never seen an oppo player do that. Class act.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Surprised the he wasn’t shunted back to full back (or off) and Lascelles brought on earlier than he was.. it was obvious to all but smug Ed that moving him back to centre half wasn’t working

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Surprised the he wasn’t shunted back to full back (or off) and Lascelles brought on earlier than he was.. it was obvious to all but smug Ed that moving him back to centre half wasn’t working
Ironically NSC spent a year complaining he was struggling at LB because he is a CB.

He was a great servant and got a positive reception because he left in the correct way. Top professional

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully he will get a really good reception, we’ll see
After that ott goal celebration I moved quickly into BOO

f*** him, so pleased he was one of the worst players on the pitch, dirty too

I hope that result and performance hurt him as much as his goal at St James Park delighted him.

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ironically NSC spent a year complaining he was struggling at LB because he is a CB.

He was a great servant and got a positive reception because he left in the correct way. Top professional

Did you not see the complete and utter OTT celebration when he scored against us last season? Like he'd personally just won the UCL for them.

Compare that to Murray vs Skum or Welbz vs Arse and then you see RESPECT for a club that gave you so much.

Nah, BDB gets as much loyalty from me as he shown us = zero.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
After that ott goal celebration I moved quickly into BOO

f*** him, so pleased he was one of the worst players on the pitch, dirty too

I hope that result hurt him as much as his goal at St James Park delighted him.
……is the correct answer.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I also felt that way, until last season when he gestured at the Brighton fans after scoring against us at St.James's Park.
I've no problem him celebrating when scoring for his hometown club but thought it was a bit disrespectful the way he acted.

He was one of my favourite players during the Potter days, so I wouldn't now boo him but was disappointed to see his reaction on that occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here