• Boo him

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Ignore him

Votes: 85 22.8%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did you not see the complete and utter OTT celebration when he scored against us last season? Like he'd personally just won the UCL for them.

I agree except that it was his first PL goal for them.

Nah, BDB gets as much loyalty from me as he shown us = zero.
Yeah I agree.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Should be thanking Burn. Decent for us, and had an absolute stinker for Newcastle yesterday. Couldn’t cope with Ferguson at all in his supposedly preferred position. Lucky to stay on the pitch, both from cards and not being hooked off by Howe.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How is this guy getting in a team that wants top 4. Weird one. Castle are hanging on to players that are clearly not good enough still.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He struggled with the movement of Ferguson and Pedro when at CH, then the pace of Lamptey when at LB. Possibly his worst game for Newcastle.

Most disappointing tho were his attempts to be a bully, wrestle Solly to the ground twice, late tackles on Ferguson, time wasting. If Tariq had taken a tumble at the end Burn would’ve have got his second yellow.

Wonder if Howe will stick with him??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How is this guy getting in a team that wants top 4. Weird one. Castle are hanging on to players that are clearly not good enough still.
With any luck that was the game that gets Burn binned by Smug :smile:

Not that I’m bitter!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I kinda feel the same except that he is one of the players who got them top 4 :shrug:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
With any luck that was the game that gets Burn binned by Smug :smile:

Not that I’m bitter!
I’d rather they kept playing him if that’s the kind of performance he’s going to put in. One of the worst I’ve seen from BDB since that absolute cluster he had against Wolves when thankfully the rest of the team clawed it back to 3-3.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Any decent team will exploit Burn now. Slow and cumbersome and his fouling too blatant. He might get away with it more at home games where refs are intimidated.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Didn't like the booing when he had always tried his best for us. Thought it quite reasonable that he joined his boyhood club
The booing had nothing to do with him joining Newcastle.

It was because of the celebration/reaction to his goal against us last season. As a football fan I get that you'd want to celebrate when you score your first ever Premier League goal for the club you support. I'm sure we'd all have the same reaction if we'd been lucky enough to score for Brighton, but some fans felt his reaction was disrespectful towards us and what we'd done for his career.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Did you not see the complete and utter OTT celebration when he scored against us last season? Like he'd personally just won the UCL for them.

Compare that to Murray vs Skum or Welbz vs Arse and then you see RESPECT for a club that gave you so much.

Nah, BDB gets as much loyalty from me as he shown us = zero.
Yes. I don't buy the 'He scored for his boyhood club' argument. That club let him go as a kid. Our club gave him a chance in the top league and, when his dream move home came, made it happen for him, because he said he wanted it. The Albion couldn't have done much more for him. His lack of class was disappointing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The booing had nothing to do with him joining Newcastle.

It was because of the celebration/reaction to his goal against us last season. As a football fan I get that you'd want to celebrate when you score your first ever Premier League goal for the club you support. I'm sure we'd all have the same reaction if we'd been lucky enough to score for Brighton, but some fans felt his reaction was disrespectful towards us and what we'd done for his career.
Nonsense. We have sensitive/wet fans. He celebrated his first goal for his boyhood club. It just happened to be against us. He always put in a shift and was a good player for us . Absolutely no reason to boo him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I didn’t hear any booing?!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
He needs to remember that when we signed him from Wigan we were the only ones interested. Don’t remember reading we batted off interest from anyone else. Reality is, if he wasn’t signed by a progressive club like ours, he’d be playing in the Championship for someone right now. So after last seasons goal celebration, I have no time for the bloke at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here