• Boo him

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Ignore him

Votes: 85 22.8%

• Total voters

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Didn't like the booing when he had always tried his best for us. Thought it quite reasonable that he joined his boyhood club
Don’t think that’s why he was booed. More the celebration for the goal he scored against us last season & being a fouling tetchy git yesterday

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He struggled with the movement of Ferguson and Pedro when at CH, then the pace of Lamptey when at LB. Possibly his worst game for Newcastle.

Most disappointing tho were his attempts to be a bully, wrestle Solly to the ground twice, late tackles on Ferguson, time wasting. If Tariq had taken a tumble at the end Burn would’ve have got his second yellow.

Wonder if Howe will stick with him??
Burn was awful, and very much deserved multiple cards - but it would have been pretty harsh to book him for Fabian Schar’s lunge on Lamptey!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
'That' OTT celebration against us last season completely changed my view of him. Disrespectful and surprising considering i thought he had left on good terms. I heard the boos yesterday, and i joined in too! Glad he had a poor game too.
Agreed, he gave it large last season unnecesarily and came back to bite him, should have been off for an early bath too if the ref correctly applied the supposed rules for this season

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My mate used to walk his dog, leading to the acronym BDBBD or Big Dan Burn’s Big Dog.

The hound would have had a better game yesterday

tigerbeesteve

tigerbeesteve
Jan 18, 2010
Bristol
'That' OTT celebration against us last season completely changed my view of him. Disrespectful and surprising considering i thought he had left on good terms. I heard the boos yesterday, and i joined in too! Glad he had a poor game too.
I was behind the stand last season at St. James and was gutted to see him raise a celebration fist and stare directly at us and then streak away celebrating the goal, cos before that I had loads of respect for him. He was terrible yesterday - karma

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Out for several weeks.....

After seeing how we went in to the tackle where he sustained it, I thought ha brought it on himself. Reckless.
And then seeing how we looked at Livramento, who was replacing him, just before the second half started, there seemed to be a nastiness there that put me off him even more.
I certainly wouldn’t clap him if and when he comes back to the Amex with Newcastle.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
After seeing how we went in to the tackle where he sustained it, I thought ha brought it on himself. Reckless.
And then seeing how we looked at Livramento, who was replacing him, just before the second half started, there seemed to be a nastiness there that put me off him even more.
I certainly wouldn’t clap him if and when he comes back to the Amex with Newcastle.
He's already BEEN back.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He left with most of us wishing him well at his boyhood club..... unlike Trossard, Cucurella and Maupay....... my only complaint was the low fee we received.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Out for several weeks.....

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here