Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Albion] Dan Burn - clap, boo, ignore

Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

Go on - join - you know you want to! (Pssst: you'll get fewer ads too!)

Dan Burn - will you

• Clap him, model pro

Votes: 243 80.5%
  • Boo him

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Ignore him

Votes: 55 18.2%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there a laugh option for when he gets burned by Lamptey?
On a side why not try to do everything to help the Albion win if that means unsettling Burn and giving him a bit of stick then so be it he’s a big boy. Far to nicey nicey at the Amex.

You have never noticed that booing some players make them play even better....Jack "score against the booing Albion for Villa" Grealish for example

I'd say respect for a player who gave everything when he played for us rather than nicey nicey, but each to their own. You boo him and hope he cries and stops playing if you like though

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You have never noticed that booing some players make them play even better....Jack "score against the booing Albion for Villa" Grealish for example

I'd say respect for a player who gave everything when he played for us rather than nicey nicey, but each to their own. You boo him and hope he cries and stops playing if you like though
Elliot Bennet got a bit of stick it’s all pantomime don’t know why people take it so seriously.

AmexRuislip

Longing for retirement.
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Albion stadium staff will have to make sure the tunnel is dry, so as none of the players don't slip over the sticky substance that Howe oozes out.
AKA the Smug Slug :D

As for BDB, clap.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Albion stadium staff will have to make sure the tunnel is dry, so as none of the players don't slip over the sticky substance that Howe oozes out.
AKA the Smug Slug :D

As for BDB, clap.

The thought of his post match interview if we lose is a thought I want to banish. Has there ever been a manager with a smugger face after a win?

Sadly I have seen it on far too many occasions after a game against the Albion. Maybe a photo of him in his full smugness mode should be pinned to our dressing room wall.

Perkino

Members
Dec 11, 2009
I will clap him onto the pitch and then focus on the Albion for 90 minutes. If he personally makes an error or two that works in our favour I'll cheer him on with delight

Beanstalk

Members
Apr 5, 2017
London
moleman-thesimpsons.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills