[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ahh thanks.
The problem is, if you're going to insist of working 15 hour shifts, you've got a hell of a lot of work to do on here, to cover the rest of us.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I love that little fella. What is it about tiny climbers? They always seem to be my favourites.

Looks like a good day for me. 1,3 and 5 at the moment.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Looking like a very good day for Pantani.

Wish I had gone for Rujano over boring Frank, but at least he's now in top 10 GC.

On the plus side, my other transfer was Possovivo, but plenty of people will have had him today too. Still, certainly not complaining about picking up another stage win.

Love watching stage wins like that - great ride from Pozzovivo, going just as he'd planned :clap2:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Plus 11 and 14. Happy with that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Plus 11 and 14. Happy with that.

Very nice. Well played :clap2: Hopefully you'll move up a place to 6th in the South East league :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good work boys.
I'm rubbish at this. :down:

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Very nice. Well played :clap2: Hopefully you'll move up a place to 6th in the South East league :)

Up to 6th overall! Well done mate.

I'm into the top 200 but still only good enough for 3rd in nsc.

I'm a bit annoyed at the season competition as I didn't realise Qatar and Oman had been added and never picked a team for them! Languishing in 50th place on the south west.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Up to 6th overall! Well done mate.

I'm into the top 200 but still only good enough for 3rd in nsc.

I'm a bit annoyed at the season competition as I didn't realise Qatar and Oman had been added and never picked a team for them! Languishing in 50th place on the south west.

Thanks, but I think that might change. The site is really slow at the moment and won't load certain things but I have seen their scores for today's stage. Rujano hasn't been given any points, and I think they may have confused him with Rubiano. I have Rubiano still but not Rujano, and ironically, as my previous posts show, I've been kicking myself for putting Frank in instead of Rujano as I fancied him to actually win it today. Alas it was late last night and I'd already clicked Franck through before Rujano occurred to me - school boy error.
Anyway, the upshot is, those scores will probably change and I'll slip down a bit I'll expect.

Not been able to see Pantani's scores today, but I know he done well, so it's all good for NSC.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Thanks, but I think that might change. The site is really slow at the moment and won't load certain things but I have seen their scores for today's stage. Rujano hasn't been given any points, and I think they may have confused him with Rubiano. I have Rubiano still but not Rujano, and ironically, as my previous posts show, I've been kicking myself for putting Frank in instead of Rujano as I fancied him to actually win it today. Alas it was late last night and I'd already clicked Franck through before Rujano occurred to me - school boy error.
Anyway, the upshot is, those scores will probably change and I'll slip down a bit I'll expect.

Not been able to see Pantani's scores today, but I know he done well, so it's all good for NSC.

Yeah, everyone on the site at the moment. Rubiano still getting points for mountains and points jerseys though.

I ended up putting in pinotti instead of pozzovivo yesterday!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yeah, everyone on the site at the moment. Rubiano still getting points for mountains and points jerseys though.

I ended up putting in pinotti instead of pozzovivo yesterday!

I think Rubiano should have got 8pts today and Rujano 12 pts. Looks like they've added those together and given Rubiano all 20 and nothing for Rujano. So I'll be losing 12 pts I expect. I await to see who picked up Rujano points below me. Still happy with that though. You scored well again today I see. Nice work :thumbsup:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Transfers for tomorrow made. I normally leave it until the morning but it was so obvious who needed to brought in. Flat stage for the sprinters = Cav and Goss.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Transfers for tomorrow made. I normally leave it until the morning but it was so obvious who needed to brought in. Flat stage for the sprinters = Cav and Goss.

Could only afford to bring in Goss and Demare. Cav is just so expensive, big risk to take Rodriguez out for him.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Yep, one of the easier transfer days.

Back to work tomorrow so highlights in the evening for me from now on for week days :( Will have to resist the temptation to get on here and road cc to see my scores until I've watched the highlights.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right Moe Foes.

Cav, Goss, NSC's own, Visconti.
Chicchi, Berard, Boaro, Pauwels, Stantambrogio.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They still haven't corrected the scores yet. Someone mentioned the Rujano cock up and I couldn't help but point it out too. Cheats never prosper :angel: Besides which I'm keen as mustard to see where it really leaves me in the Giro comp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports