[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Im not impressed with Undav. He was played because the manager thought he was a better link up player than Ferguson, but he only managed a 45% pass completion rate and he just looks like he's not in sync with the rest of the team.
Do you know that was the reason why he started, has there been a quote? Ferguson is coming back from an injury

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think if I was a Palace fan tonight, I would be thinking we are light-years away from Brighton at the moment.
They must be gutted about how good we are.
I’ve just had a peek at their BBS forum. Very downbeat with our dominance with consensus that we’re streets ahead of them in every aspect.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Every time we play this lot
Im not impressed with Undav. He was played because the manager thought he was a better link up player than Ferguson, but he only managed a 45% pass completion rate and he just looks like he's not in sync with the rest of the team.
A player we should have never signed slow as Murray without Murray’s qualities.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Notice de Zerbi going straight up to Sánchez as soon as the match was over with consoling words? Class. And we just know that he will back his player publicly. It was a terrible howler, but it wasn't the only mistake that cost us the two points we deserved. He'll know he screwed up. Some of the comments here about him are way over the top from people who never made a bad mistake themselves? Hopefully, he'll learn from it.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
To be fair a quick look on their board and they do acknowledge this and that they are very poor. Let's hope the others at the bottom can rise above them.

I’ve just had a peek at their BBS forum. Very downbeat with our dominance with consensus that we’re streets ahead of them in every aspect.

Great there is every chance they will be grabbing for the Kleenex for a different reason tonight then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, I am struggling to accept that Sunday League lower tier error from Sanchez, of all the games FFS

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Warren having a good go at a caller who was moaning about Sanchez's howler, pointing out all the missed goals/opportunities.
Someone on radio 5live said MacAllister missed at least 5 chances…..

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
I'd love to know which halfwit Police commander thinks it's safe to hold all the away fans back and then release them all in one go to create a crush at the station. f***ing idiots.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It was a howler by Sanchez, but many of the outfield players made mistakes as well. Caicedo gave the ball away early on. The difference was that his mistake didn't matter, whereas Sanchez's mistake cost us a goal.

Don't bury him. All keepers have off days.

Remember Will Packham? Our third choice keeper years ago at Withdean? He was about to catch a tame shot, but was planning his throw out afterwards. He took his eye off the ball, let it slip through his hands, gifting a soft goal, and he never played again.

It's tough being a keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports