Date: Saturday 11th February 2023
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Tim Robinson
VAR: John Brooks
Additional VAR: Lee Betts

TEAM NEWS

Crystal Palace midfielder James McArthur is available for the first time this season after recovering from a long-standing groin injury.

Defender Joachim Andersen is close to a return but Wilfried Zaha remains sidelined with a hamstring issue.

Brighton forward Evan Ferguson is pushing for a recall after missing the win over Bournemouth with a knee issue.

Midfielder Alexis Mac Allister returns from suspension but this game comes too soon for Adam Lallana.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Crystal Palace are unbeaten in the past six top-flight meetings, winning two and drawing four.
  • However, Palace have won only one of their seven top flight home fixtures against Brighton, drawing four and losing two.
  • These sides have drawn 1-1 at Selhurst Park in each of the last three seasons.
  • The Eagles have scored in each of the past nine top-flight encounters.
Palace
  • Crystal Palace are without a victory in 2023, drawing two and losing four of their six games.
  • Patrick Vieira's side last won at home in October, when they beat Southampton 1-0.
  • The Eagles have failed to win any of their 12 matches this season against teams currently in the top half of the table, drawing five and losing seven.
  • Palace have lost 22 of their past 30 Premier League games without Wilfried Zaha, winning four and drawing four.
Albion
  • Brighton have won five away matches in the top flight this season - only Arsenal have fared better on the road, with eight victories.
  • Roberto De Zerbi's side have scored 15 goals since the Premier League resumed after the World Cup, second only to Manchester United's total of 16.
  • Brighton have scored a league-low 16% of their goals from set-piece situations, with only six of their 38 top-flight strikes coming in that manner.
  • Kaoru Mitoma has been involved in nine goals in his past 12 appearances in all competitions, scoring seven and assisting two.
  • Mitoma has five Premier League goals and needs one more to equal the record by a Japanese player in a single season, set by Shinji Kagawa in 2012-13 and matched by Shinji Okazaki in 2017-18.

Roberto De Zerbi's Palace Press Conference

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I am really excited about this afternoon. Normally at Selhurst Park, I would take a draw in a heartbeat but this season is so special! COYS!!!! 💙😀

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Time it kicks off I'll be on an 11hr flight back from Cape Town. Hopefully 3pts delivered when I land
If it's BA I've watched a few games onboard from flights to the states before. Had to use 3 devices though as they throttle you , so had to flip between them

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
With the way we're playing and with the Blondie knob out, I'm more confident than I've been in a long time that we can win comprehensively.

Which makes me REALLY nervous. Go figure. :shrug:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Never been more confident of a win v Palace, Ferguson with one goal and Mitoma with the other in a one sided affair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here