Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
All in all i'll take that. We had plenty of chances and palace had their moments too. I thought our defence was solid again, Bridcutt was amazing. I can't say that Lua Lua was anything special. Considering he came on as a sub I thought he'd have a bit more energy. Seemed subdued. I think we'll have them on Monday.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oh please tell the Palace fans that Matt Lawrence plays for Brighton City now. PLEASE!!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That's exactly what I thought would happen.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hard to beat.... I said HARD TO GOOGLING BEAT....

What a team, what a season.... Bring it ON!!!

Was that Palace fan trying to hug Zaha with one hand and grab his shirt with the other? Well done Zaha for giving it to someone else.

Well done lads. I am feeling hot and sweaty now. Played some lovely stuff in the first half, got better after a very worrying first ten mins of the second. Hopeful about Monday, but not dead confident. Still, we looked the classier side. Actually feel sorry for Murray, but that's football.

Probably just trying to pick his pockets. Once a pikey and all that.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Overall, I think I'll settle for that.

An attacking lineup at a packed and rocking Amex on Monday night...hard not to fancy our chances to be honest.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Holloway actually not a knob in the Sky post match interview. He did say all to play for on "Tuesday"....er er "Monday"

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Red'n'Blue, I admire you coming on here but the reverse psychology is being laid on with a trowel. Your boys are still in this, as I'm sure you know. I like to think we will have too much for you at our place but I'm very far from being confident.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think we can play a lot better on Monday, got to get an early goal and get at them

Lets not forget Palace have scored 52 at home this season... Clean sheet is a great result..
They needed a win to feel confident on Monday.

Job half done....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here