Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
That's a good result for me, mainly just relieved it's over, that was agony! Murray (and hopefully Williams) is a bonus. Loved bridcutts little wink as he took the man of the match award :)

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Hopefully Zaha/Bolasie will have a tougher time on Monday with Calderon not on a yellow.

That's my only worry that holloway finally worked out calde would struggle with zaha more than bridge, who had him in his pocket again. The yellow was a factor, but calde, as great as he is, is no bridge when it comes to defending. If I was manure though, I'd be worried at how easy bridgeys handled him for one and a half games now...

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Zaha and Holloways body language had defeated written all over, these mugs are deffo there for the taking on Monday, with a rammed screaming Amex I hope we put them to the sword!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
In the BBC live report on the website, it states at 21:11 that "Murray is not the kind of striker to go down easily". Now, i wish him all the best, but who do they get to write these things? Clearly someone who has never been to Withdean or Selhurst Park.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This is ours to lose now.... If we screw this up its our fault (other than a dodgy sending off)

Palace are simply awful away

We are brilliant at home

2 of palaces best players probably out

No excuses

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Great result. Saw them off in front of their increasingly quiet home fans.

They are far from the alleged rampaging forward thinking team of last Autumn, and a million miles from the attack at all costs Blackpool side of Holloway's.
Seem to lost all confidence to play football; now going for hoof, territory, chaos in the box. Pulis tactics.

There for the taking on Monday. Dodgy fullbacks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Zaha and Holloways body language had defeated written all over, these mugs are deffo there for the taking on Monday, with a rammed screaming Amex I hope we put them to the sword!

They looked so deflated.

Holloway said they had some surprises for us in his pre match Sky interview, with a cheeky smirk.

That had been wiped off his face 2 hours later. Looked a haunted man. Lose on Monday, and he gets the sack. Their fans have destroyed him over the last 2 months.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
They looked so deflated.

Holloway said they had some surprises for us in his pre match Sky interview, with a cheeky smirk.

That had been wiped off his face 2 hours later. Looked a haunted man. Lose on Monday, and he gets the sack. Their fans have destroyed him over the last 2 months.
The surprise was to hoof in the area and hope for the best.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
This is ours to lose now.... If we screw this up its our fault (other than a dodgy sending off)

Palace are simply awful away

We are brilliant at home

2 of palaces best players probably out

No excuses

Totally agree don,t make every home game being on the iOW , but the ones I have been to we haven't lost, so glad I'm coming Monday. Along with the other IOW Albion fans & if it goes to penalties I won't get home until 2.30 but well worth it.

We don't all support saints & pompey on the IOW. Brighton until I die

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here