Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hilarious that these Palace fools think that fans of other clubs will be supporting them. They have no idea how universally disliked they are.

In Sheffield I know of nobody who gives a toss about this game as most can't stand either of the teams involved. Usually it would be ABU but nobody likes Palace either so it's generally.... meh.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hilarious that these Palace fools think that fans of other clubs will be supporting them. They have no idea how universally disliked they are.

In Sheffield I know of nobody who gives a toss about this game as most can't stand either of the teams involved. Usually it would be ABU but nobody likes Palace either so it's generally.... meh.

The universe does extend beyond Sheffield.
Personally, I love Sheffield Wednesday :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Sheffield has its own excitement ATM so we can discount them . The excitement around here is growing now and to add to it supa al is signing a new contract !!!!!!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I won't be watching the game, rarely do. If I'm honest for the sake of friends of mine who are Palace and going I would like them to win. Most of them genuinely wanted us to go up.

If Palace do win I won't be popping into my local pub for and while as they will be unbearable.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I won't be watching the game, rarely do. If I'm honest for the sake of friends of mine who are Palace and going I would like them to win. Most of them genuinely wanted us to go up.

If Palace do win I won't be popping into my local pub for and while as they will be unbearable.
Free drinks though :smile:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Sheffield has its own excitement ATM so we can discount them . The excitement around here is growing now and to add to it supa al is signing a new contract !!!!!!

Im genuinely surprised people are happy about this.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

Is Pardew signing a new contract a good thing, most Palace fans I know want him and the coaching staff out.

At these it will mean he can carry on paying off his gambling debts.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is Pardew signing a new contract a good thing, most Palace fans I know want him and the coaching staff out.

At these it will mean he can carry on paying off his gambling debts.
I'm happy , but the dodgy run has clouded a few fans feelings towards him . As I see it he's kept us up two seasons in a row and got us to the fa cup final , which in anyone's book is good going . The poor run was terrible but you can't just get rid of a manager if theyve had a bad run can you . You stuck with Chris last season and look how he turned it around . So if we add to the first team with 2 or 3 additions I think we will be good to go next season .

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Hibs v Rangers for me ,2 2nd tier teams in The Final . Has that ever happened? I'll be in The Pub for The English Cup Final and i'll give it a glance or two .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibly the first FA Cup final where I've wanted both teams to lose. .

I think you'll find its the second time :lolol:

I want ManUre to win simply because it will probably keep the mad Dutchman in a job, thereby damaging the club and their prospects for next season. I'm not big on grudges (corrosion of the soul, and all that) but I have never liked the ManUre sense of entitlement, so I like to see them knocked back. A cup win and a protected manager would be nice. Rather like Donald Trump being elected president of North Korea :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pardew signing a new contract is superb news. The classless prick with ideas above his station is a perfect fit for that pathetic club and given enough rope he'll finish the job and get them relegated. Excellent.

Jan 30, 2008
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .
:tumble:
regards
DR

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm happy , but the dodgy run has clouded a few fans feelings towards him . As I see it he's kept us up two seasons in a row and got us to the fa cup final , which in anyone's book is good going . The poor run was terrible but you can't just get rid of a manager if theyve had a bad run can you . You stuck with Chris last season and look how he turned it around . So if we add to the first team with 2 or 3 additions I think we will be good to go next season .

We stuck with CH because his remit last season was to keep us up with the players he inherited, no comparison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here