Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's the Satanic cup final as someone else on here said previously.

I despise both teams but obviously would prefer the scum from the North rather than the scum from up the road to win.

However, a cup final has never been less attractive a proposition to watch so I'm just glad that I'll be at Headingly watching the test and ignoring the fact that it's even happening.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I don't want Palace to just LOSE. I want them to be so heavily beaten - so humiliated, that they actually wish they'd never reached the final at all.
I'm in this camp!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
United's lack of success in recent years has dwindled their worldwide appeal, and most countries are asking 'Crystal WHO?' 'Is that near Buckingham Palace?'

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Wouldn't go that far, it's still the most watched domestic cup final in the world, and with Man Utd global appeal, I'm sure there will be millions watching.

And every last one of them, outside of Croydon, hoping you get ruined.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'll be tidying my sock draw

Think West Ham fans will be cheering Man U

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't believe I've heard anything about neutral's wanting Palace to win. I think even the 'anyone but united' attitude has died down a bit since Fergie left and they've dropped out of the title picture. All I've heard is a massive sigh of apathy towards the FA cup.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It will be a dull 1-0 to either team. Either Man Utd will underperform but you don't get lucky and lose or Man Utd will under perform and you get lucky and win.

It's a dogshit of a final though, with little or no interest from anyone from outside both clubs.

What a load of old guff ,The f a cup final is a tradition and every year I watch it rooting for the underdog . why would anyone want them to win when they pulled out one year to play in some lucrative friendly which was unprecedented in the modern game . They tarnished the cup . Watch the game and cheer us on its for the good of the game .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

I can't see you :moo:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What a load of old guff ,The f a cup final is a tradition and every year I watch it rooting for the underdog . why would anyone want them to win when they pulled out one year to play in some lucrative friendly which was unprecedented in the modern game . They tarnished the cup . Watch the game and cheer us on its for the good of football .

Righto :thumbsup:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
The one silver lining I'll cling to, just in case the worst happens, and the scum fluke a win, is that the rigours of a pointless early Europa League campaign, quite often lead to an over-stretched squad, and a disastrous season. See Birmingham, Wigan, Fulham, etc for further details.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What a load of old guff ,The f a cup final is a tradition and every year I watch it rooting for the underdog . why would anyone want them to win when they pulled out one year to play in some lucrative friendly which was unprecedented in the modern game . They tarnished the cup . Watch the game and cheer us on its for the good of the game .

I hope the underdog Manu win this:)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
To be honest, I'm knackered by this football season, and will probably end up dozing off watching it for that reason. Palace were 4/1 to win in 90 mins last time I looked on Paddy, which I think is far too long. Can see this going to extra time possibly. A Palace win would probably mean I won't come back onto NSC for a few months until the dust has settled...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
t8IHP.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here