Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
More interested in the League One play-offs before then.

But when the cup final comes around I hope it's a stinker; 0-0 after extra time with United winning on penalties. And it pisses down all day.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
t8IHP.gif

Brilliant :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
7 pages in one and a half hours ?

We haven't got a game for a while, this is close season shit and you saddos are all over the thread with your Cup Final just a couple of days away. Shouldn't you be bigging yourselves up on a United forum?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
7 pages in one and a half hours ?
Congratulations! Let's help you get it to 10 then the party can really start[emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Emirates F.A.Cup has been so downgraded by the F.A. in the last twenty years or so, that, what with, semi finals at Wembley, sponsorship of the name of the competition, penalties deciding ties, only one replay per tie, and moving the final to the early evening, instead of 3o´clock on a Saturday, allowing the Mancs to pull out for a year,and not even being the final game of the season, it's only right that a club of swindling shysters like Palace should be in the final.
Hopefully, you will go the way of recent finalists, Wigan, Pompey(#twats),and Cardiff and be relegated at the earliest opportunity.
A second rate competition, for a second rate club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After our end to the season, it's pretty obvious the stripeys will win this (with a dodgy ref decision), and they will all forgo any celebrating to come on here gloating. All very sad and very predictable. Hope the Mods are ready with the delete button so we don't have to put up with that kind of shite on here.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm not going to watch a second of it.

I hope the headlines confirm it was a total shambles of a game involving Man U failing to score but winning thanks to at least 4 own goals.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Cricket is on all day. Then out at the fringe in the evening. Won't see it, won't care.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can a mod please edit the thread title to the correct 'FA Reserve Cup Final' pls (see the teams the likes of Man City fielded). League Cup taken more seriously by the big clubs now.

I just feel for Reading as had that Bolanaisey cheat not dived, it should / could have been them.

In all seriousness, I love the FA Cup but won't be watching. It means nothing these days compared to what it used to in the 80s and 90s. All teams need to take it seriously for it to be considered a major cup now.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Clearly hope you get absolutely smashed to pieces. A record Cup Final score-line, hopefully (6-0?)

And 'rest of the country'? Give me strength - nobody want the likes of your lot going into Europe giving us all a bad name. A Palace win doesn't even keep United OUT of Europe - they're already there. The 'rest of the country' would FAR rather have West Ham, with the likes of Payet, Lanzini, etc giving it a stab, than the Palace Fellaini and Dwight ****ing Gayle.

The same West Ham that disgraced England it Europe this season?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I will not be watching. The Giro d'Italia will be commanding my interest.

But I hope Palace lose. Man Utd winning is unnoticeable and forgettable as they have done it so often. But if Palace win we'll never hear the end of it.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really want it to be 9-0
Just so we can here those immortal words
"whats the time?"
"Nearly 10 past Hennessey"
I'm sure I remember Liverpool fans saying something similar a few years ago:)
If it doesn't happen, then the FA cup is dead to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here