Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep.

On a related matter, it's odd that Gunn was allowed to ref those games, don't you think? I still hold out hope he stitched Palace up deliberately in the replay.

Didn't even know Alan Gunn reffed it to be honest, I can't remember any big controversies ? That 1990 final passed me by, I think was more focussed on the World Cup coming up.

Saturday is looking like a total washout weatherwise, which pleases me. None of the fans will be able to enjoy their day as much, I truly hope they have torrential rain all day. And I hope all the trains are absolutely bollocksed as well, before and after.

Me, I'll probably be drinking beer and playing Unchartered 4 in my underpants.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Too much swearing in the thread title :lolol:

Needs to be moved to 'The Other Stuff'

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
if-people-try-to-bring-you-down--source.jpg

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I don't believe I've heard anything about neutral's wanting Palace to win. I think even the 'anyone but united' attitude has died down a bit since Fergie left and they've dropped out of the title picture. All I've heard is a massive sigh of apathy towards the FA cup.

They don't - its bullshit.

United fans obviously want United to win.
Albion, Charlton, Millwall fans obviously want United to win.
West Ham fans clearly want United to win.
Most Liverpool, Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs fans want LVG to keep his job, so even they want United to win.

In the Palace corner, there's Palace, and Man City at a stretch - but they are also quite happy for LVG to stay, too.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Won't be anywhere close to a TV screen all weekend, but United 4-0 would be great. LVG to keep job.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What a load of old guff ,The f a cup final is a tradition and every year I watch it rooting for the underdog . why would anyone want them to win when they pulled out one year to play in some lucrative friendly which was unprecedented in the modern game . They tarnished the cup . Watch the game and cheer us on its for the good of the game .

After a second of consideration you can feck right off if you think cheering for you tossers is good for the game. The frigging irony of a palace fan talking about 'good for the game' as if they held the moral high ground. Why did Bozza activate the swear filter on here? Just when it's needed the most.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Too much swearing in the thread title :lolol:

Needs to be moved to 'The Other Stuff'

Don't be a spoil sport.
No ones getting abusive ( well apart from one ) and there's good banter flying back and forth.
Surely there was going to be a thread started about it anyway ?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think you'll win, I really do. Because it will be the absolute proof of the law of sod, that we failed to go up and you won the FA Cup. So congratulations in advance and please keep the noise down on your open-top bus parade.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
LVG will be on his way after Saturday , he's hugely disliked and most if not all premiership fans would love it if we turned them over .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
LVG will be on his way after Saturday , he's hugely disliked and most if not all premiership fans would love it if we turned them over .

He's not disliked as much as you lot though, despite what you idiots think.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
After a second of consideration you can feck right off if you think cheering for you tossers is good for the game. The frigging irony of a palace fan talking about 'good for the game' as if they held the moral high ground. Why did Bozza activate the swear filter on here? Just when it's needed the most.

Careful , you'll get a infraction . Palace winning will be great in this year of the underdogs .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm gonna watch it hoping palace lose horribly, but I have a feeling they'll win it on a dodgy decision just to give us lot one final boot in the balls before summer!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace
I've not been blinded, my vision is crystal clear.

You support your local club and I applaud you for that. But Christ you got unlucky with where you like, because your club is the scummiest in the land.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Careful , you'll get a infraction . Palace winning will be great in this year of the cheats who have profited from administration.

EFA

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I've not been blinded, my vision is crystal clear.

You support your local club and I applaud you for that. But Christ you got unlucky with where you like, because your club is the scummiest in the land.

??? You been to Bolton or Luton, the former being the place that time forgot. Town centre was like a Sunday in the 1970's :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here