Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Ultras rebranded

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
never has there been a more nigel collection of nigels than this lot

basically they can't afford to pay stewards

They can't afford any kit in their colours blue & red COMBINED in the same item only all items as separates. shambles

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS

This was a reply from the Chairman for those who can't be bothered to trawl through it.

"It's alright, we can read thanks.

Like it or not, the games v Millwall and Brighton attract a few thugs and we are trying to work with rather than against the Police.

With all due respect that has got absolutely bugger all to do with why people didn't come to watch the match yesterday.

And if I hear the argument about "decently priced tickets" again I will start to get annoyed. Young kids get in for free with a season ticket, £1 at family days and £5 for others. Our adult seat prices are absolutely the cheapest in the league."

He goes on to say:

"You have got to be

A) joking
B) a Millwall fan
C) an idiot
D) mis-informed but a real Palace fan.

We put in £3m to finance the clubs losses last season and that figure looks like it will be £5 million this season."

Classy.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS

This was a reply from the Chairman for those who can't be bothered to trawl through it.

"It's alright, we can read thanks.

Like it or not, the games v Millwall and Brighton attract a few thugs and we are trying to work with rather than against the Police.

With all due respect that has got absolutely bugger all to do with why people didn't come to watch the match yesterday.

And if I hear the argument about "decently priced tickets" again I will start to get annoyed. Young kids get in for free with a season ticket, £1 at family days and £5 for others. Our adult seat prices are absolutely the cheapest in the league."

He goes on to say:

"You have got to be

A) joking
B) a Millwall fan
C) an idiot
D) mis-informed but a real Palace fan.

We put in £3m to finance the clubs losses last season and that figure looks like it will be £5 million this season."

Classy.

Wow really know how to talk to the people! f***ing numb skulls, but I guess thats what happens when so many others lick there arse.

Jan 30, 2008

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Never laughed so much............... can't even be bothered to post a sensible reply to this because the tears are flowing and everyone looking at me suddenly thinks I'm mental, came to have a look, and cracked up themselves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here