Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Ultras rebranded

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What do they have in their little red man bags?

Sweeties
Latest copy of Railway Modeller
Pack of disposable tissues
Mouthwash
Bus timetable
Lube
Autograph book

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

They are the 7 dwarves to go with Steve Parrish aka Snow White. I wonder what their names are?

My guesses are:

Touchy
Feely
Repeat Offender
Brady
Huntley
Love Me Love My Puppy
Noncey Nige.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Shove you in the rotting stand you deserve charge you £30 a pop and watch as you all run home crying after you fail to beat us again.
Millwall hate us you hate us Charlton hate us, I love it must be doing something right .
Where as you?Nobody cares other than us ,middle class fans with song sheets but still sing only one song.

:lolol: f***ing hilarious

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
A 30 minute programme just doesn't compare to your own manager sniping about your stay away fans or your sinking stand :lol:

Oh yes it did, the best thing was it as on for the nation to view.
Tv gold?
We have some right plonkers at Palace don't get me wrong but Come on fellas that showed you far more negatively than positive did it not?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tv gold?
We have some right plonkers at Palace don't get me wrong but Come on fellas that showed you far more negatively than positive did it not?

The whole nation saw your empty stands on the FL show and your manager slating your fans :lolol:
Nice to know you care enough to watch it though :kiss:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tv gold?

Do you really think so or just posting for the sake of banter. An old lady of 90+ who has supported the club for over 80 years, is she cringeworthy? Or the bloke who's had to give up working to become a full time carer for his severely disabled Mum and is an Albion fanatic to the extent of having tattoos and match day rituals. Is he cringeworthy? I know Grant and he's a thoroughly decent chap.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Stadium MAP?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's a football stadium, not a f***ing city.

I have been to over 50 grounds, most with a belly full of beer and never had any trouble. Normally a clue is the f***ING big flood lights lighting the sky and the thousands of fans..... Oh hang on they might be needed after all.

Roll up, roll up watch the poor desperate decline of a football club.

This is now officially noddy club. :lol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Tv gold?

It was based around ONE fan and ONE player, only a fool would even consider that it represents even a fraction of our entire fanbase. The programme itself was shockingly bad in its production with continuity errors all the way through.

Doesn't come close to an entire stand sinking into the ground or your manager moaning that your attendances are shit

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Tv gold?

Funny thing is we all know and are laughing about how bad that documentary was but your coming on here standing up for a bunch of sex offenders waving foam fingers and man bags full of sweets

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What do they have in their little red man bags?

There has to be Chloroform in there to start with.
Rohipnol

That picture is truly terrifying

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Says us with the nutter on TV, cooking a full English on a cooker which required fumigating, before every match we showed the world............

But let's be fair - a genuine fan with humour and passion for the club.

According to the tubes at Selhurst, we are all 'plastics' who really support other teams. Palace Tossers.

Last edited:

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
CRYSTAL Palace FC is recruiting its own games makers after being inspired by those at London 2012.

The CPFC Games Makers will be equipped with stadium maps...

Stadium maps! This is Shithurst Park we're talking about here not the Nou Camp!

"Holmesdale? Yep, hook a right and take any one of the 5,000 empty seats you want."

'Hope you dont mind sir, after the game we let the Brighton fans go first so then you can leave safely'

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
But let's be fair - a genuine fan with humour and passion for the club.

According to the tubes at Selhurst, we are all 'plastics' who really support other teams. Palace Tossers.
. Like I care what they think and taking my blind faith hat off in fairness I know four season ticket holders at work and two are chelsea fans one wimbledon and a west ham fan. I also know other season ticket holders who's first teams are premiership teams. Only time will tell if they are plastic fans or eventually turn loyal. Let's not kid ourselves we are an established super power. I still hate palace, and unfortuantly seen more defeats than wins at the hands of palace.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
. Like I care what they think and taking my blind faith hat off in fairness I know four season ticket holders at work and two are chelsea fans one wimbledon and a west ham fan. I also know other season ticket holders who's first teams are premiership teams. Only time will tell if they are plastic fans or eventually turn loyal. Let's not kid ourselves we are an established super power. I still hate palace, and unfortuantly seen more defeats than wins at the hands of palace.

Excuse me youre going off subject. This thread is about the Norwood nigel nob knockers.

Jan 30, 2008
The man who know all but knows F-ck all.
Caught out . We're you there?
No !!I was saw a few clowns getting twiatted and saw a few Palace get a clout.
If you mean the 45 year old own who attacked a Palace Scarfer at Charlton station then you are right.
A bit like when the Knuckledraggers turned up in the pubs you were visiting after the game and slung your sorry arses back to moulscomb.
did i say something wrong :wink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Yeah me too. I've only seen us beat the winkers when I was a kid at the Goldstone. The 1-0 at Selhurst was when I was in Oz. 2 Victories this year, and the.Best.St.Patricks.Day.Ever !!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Funny thing is we all know and are laughing about how bad that documentary was but your coming on here standing up for a bunch of sex offenders waving foam fingers and man bags full of sweets

They are like something from the 80s the worrying thing is that's a recent photo .
As I said we all have them at our clubs .
Not defending them .how could anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here