Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Ultras rebranded

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We put in £3m to finance the clubs losses last season and that figure looks like it will be £5 million this season."

Not wise to announce they need to sell Winifred and Williams for a combined fee of £5M :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS

This was a reply from the Chairman for those who can't be bothered to trawl through it.

"It's alright, we can read thanks.

Like it or not, the games v Millwall and Brighton attract a few thugs and we are trying to work with rather than against the Police.

With all due respect that has got absolutely bugger all to do with why people didn't come to watch the match yesterday.

And if I hear the argument about "decently priced tickets" again I will start to get annoyed. Young kids get in for free with a season ticket, £1 at family days and £5 for others. Our adult seat prices are absolutely the cheapest in the league."

He goes on to say:

"You have got to be

A) joking
B) a Millwall fan
C) an idiot
D) mis-informed but a real Palace fan.

We put in £3m to finance the clubs losses last season and that figure looks like it will be £5 million this season."

Classy.

Thank God for Tony Bloom.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
never has there been a more nigel collection of nigels than this lot

basically they can't afford to pay stewards

No your documentary last night made you look like the desperate cringeworthy clowns you are.
Absolutely pathetic.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No need for a mobile app to find out the train times , just ask a Nigel in the nonce's outfit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No your documentary last night made you look like the desperate cringeworthy clowns you are.
Absolutely pathetic.

Surprised you watched it , thought you might have been watching the Caravan Channel on Sky channel 212

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
heard they got caught out the other Friday night ...........Flloyd rd ??
The man who know all but knows F-ck all.
Caught out . We're you there?
No !!I was saw a few clowns getting twiatted and saw a few Palace get a clout.
If you mean the 45 year old own who attacked a Palace Scarfer at Charlton station then you are right.
A bit like when the Knuckledraggers turned up in the pubs you were visiting after the game and slung your sorry arses back to moulscomb.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Err hasn't Paul Barber said we were doing something similar with 'games makers' at the Amex? Hopefully they won't be kitted out quite the same as that though

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Wow really know how to talk to the people! f***ing numb skulls, but I guess thats what happens when so many others lick there arse.

In all fairness I thought they dealt with this guy pretty well. He mad some pretty outrageous statements about board members, most of which were proved incorrect pretty quickly. Having said all that, the thread itself is almost as funny in places as the picture on this thread, with some carcking ideas for bringing in new fans. Thre is a realisation amongst many of them that things won't improve until facilities are improved. It was also reported there, with a quote from their saftey officer, that there were less than 10K in the ground last week.

They are all waiting with baited breath for the announcement, which is due before the end of the month, on whether they will move to a new stadium or redevelop their current shithole. They should be asking their billionaire owners how much of their own money will go towards the redevelopment/new stadium. If the decision is anything other than a new site they are going to be headed in a downward spiral for some time.

Thank God for Tony Bloom.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The Millwall forum northstand banter have clocked it,lol(and I did lol)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not worth another Palace thread but those who enjoyed the Palace owners arguing with there own fans should check this thread out. A chap called 'in-exile' has the balls to argue with CPFC2010.

The Get the Fans in the Ground Thread - CPFC BBS

This was a reply from the Chairman for those who can't be bothered to trawl through it.

"It's alright, we can read thanks.

Like it or not, the games v Millwall and Brighton attract a few thugs and we are trying to work with rather than against the Police.

With all due respect that has got absolutely bugger all to do with why people didn't come to watch the match yesterday.

And if I hear the argument about "decently priced tickets" again I will start to get annoyed. Young kids get in for free with a season ticket, £1 at family days and £5 for others. Our adult seat prices are absolutely the cheapest in the league."

He goes on to say:

"You have got to be

A) joking
B) a Millwall fan
C) an idiot
D) mis-informed but a real Palace fan.

Classy.
From the same thread:

Keith Powell, chairman on PISA (yes, amazingly they still exist) found out from everyone's favourite football intelligence officer (MD if you
hadn't guessed) that the actual number of fans inside the ground for Tuesdays game against Forest was actually UNDER 10K

Best to not lecture people who cannot make it for whatever reason though, much more productive to try and all spread the positivity and/or 'bring a pal'

:lolol: T-I-N-P-O-T

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Im so looking forward to seeing how those half wits deal with away fans - particularly ours! Millwall will eat them for breakfast!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Top-notch thread title, no doubt some slice will be along shortly to point out it's not entirely accurate and request that a mod changes it.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I've always found riot police and that steady stream of horse piss have always helped us to the ground, why do they need them?

p.s do you think the one on the far left still lives at home?

or married his sister

it's the palace family ....... der der der der.......(click, click)

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Im so looking forward to seeing how those half wits deal with away fans - particularly ours! Millwall will eat them for breakfast!

Shove you in the rotting stand you deserve charge you £30 a pop and watch as you all run home crying after you fail to beat us again.
Millwall hate us you hate us Charlton hate us, I love it must be doing something right .
Where as you?Nobody cares other than us ,middle class fans with song sheets but still sing only one song.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Stadium MAP?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's a football stadium, not a f***ing city.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Shove you in the rotting stand you deserve charge you £30 a pop and watch as you all run home crying after you fail to beat us again.
Millwall hate us you hate us Charlton hate us, I love it must be doing something right .
Where as you?Nobody cares other than us ,middle class fans with song sheets but still sing only one song.

Don't make me laugh doing something right? Doing something right would be bossing the league with the so called next Alan Shearer. Deluded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here