SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I am too...... this MUSTNT happen.

Littlehamton Eagle

Jan 25, 2010
Littlehampton
Thanks to all those Weed fans who have made nice comments on our current plight, It is an awful feeling but alas us supporters are the ones to suffer most.
What goes around comes around eh? I've always stated that to Charlton fans ever since they gloated at our relegation from the prem now look at them!!
I did show support for Bha when your club had lost the Goldstone and were being shafted left right and center.

Anyway we could always share:falmer::shrug:if we are made homeless and turn into Afc Palace.:(

Anyway thanks for the kind comments peeps

Expect Pork pie you can F**k off and die :D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No let them groundshare with Charlton, Now THAT would be funny, they love each other!!

Feb 14, 2010
"We believe that the maximum they should make is the difference between what we will pay for the land as a football ground and what a property developer will pay now as a development opportunity plus interest".

Why do they believe that, they bank have every right (well actually a duty) to get the maximum return for its bad debt as possible. However and more importantly, why if the people that want to buy palace have no interest in selling Selhurst, then is this an issue for them? After all if you have no intention of selling selhurst then profit that relies on the sale of selhurst is not an issue is it? :glare:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only one who wants them to go bust? I say that 'more in sorrow than in anger', not spitefully or gloatingly, but there's a bigger picture here. All the while that clubs like Palace and Portsmouth (especially Portsmouth) can get away with 'cheating' then football, outside of the big corporate clubs, is going to continually lurch from financial crisis to financial crisis.

And all those who want Palace to survive, don't worry, they will. This current scare story is par for the course; for the bigger clubs (Leeds, Leicester, Southampton, etc) a deal always gets made. It's only the little clubs like Chester who end up paying the correct penalty.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Video footage of the demo today (I kid you not).

[yt]zg5nO_w0mAE[/yt]

Piss up. Brewery.

And here's another with someone with a megaphone. I can't really tell but is it a woman? A man? An 8 year old boy?

[yt]YhY9hZKphD8[/yt]

All too little, too late. Goodbye Selhurst, Hello Priestfield Gypsy Camp.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The fans have just stormed Selhurst Park.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I fear that Selhurst Park will become a giant Sainsburys.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Video footage of the demo today (I kid you not).

[yt]zg5nO_w0mAE[/yt]

Piss up. Brewery.

And here's another with someone with a megaphone. I can't really tell but is it a woman? A man? An 8 year old boy?

[yt]YhY9hZKphD8[/yt]

All too little, too late. Goodbye Selhurst, Hello Priestfield Gypsy Camp.

All a bit pathetic really - lets face it they've known for some time this was on its way and haven't been arsed to do anything about it. Had it been us I'm certain we'd have had mass protests organised rather than 50 kiddies running about the ground. Still Gillingham need the money . . .

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
They suggest writing letters to MP's to ensure a deal is done with the bank tomorrow. Do they not realise it's a bank holiday :dunce:

I can't help but think of the word "pathetic" when I watch that

Feb 14, 2010
All a bit pathetic really - lets face it they've known for some time this was on its way and haven't been arsed to do anything about it. Had it been us I'm certain we'd have had mass protests organised rather than 50 kiddies running about the ground. Still Gillingham need the money . . .

not exactly brighton v york is it?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
f*** knows why they have left it till the day before the deadline. Seems a bit Micky Mouse to me.

Anyways, hope they dont go tits up completely.

godders

May 21, 2009

Dickhead. Do you not realise that this will be it, the end of the club, oblivion?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Laughable attempt. They should have been lobbying the bank and their mps weeks ago. The ideal scenario for me is that they scrape through to the new season, dont get a cva and get the -17 point penalty, but manage to just about get on an even keel to survive. Is that even a possibility a this stage?

If they go bust how long till they could realisticly get back into the football league? 6 years?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Laughable attempt. They should have been lobbying the bank and their mps weeks ago. The ideal scenario for me is that they scrape through to the new season, dont get a cva and get the -17 point penalty, but manage to just about get on an even keel to survive. Is that even a possibility a this stage?

If they go bust how long till they could realisticly get back into the football league? 6 years?

Bit like asking 'how long is a piece of string' at this stage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here