Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon in flames

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Not surprised as these scum are out of control so where does it end and when are the police going to get a grip ?
Too be fair to the police, how can they get a grip. They're aren't enough of them. Its too widespread.

The only way now, is the army, and zero tolerance. We need Cameron to announce Martial Law, and a zero tolerance policy. If your on the streets, and don't heed Army/Police warnings. Be perpared to be shot. And the army dont shoot to wound. If they want to hang around and take on the army, let them, but make it there choice.

But unforuantely Cameron hasn't got the jewels to do that. He's come on, spitting mad, and say and do nothing. We need a proper leader, one with an Iron Fist who is prepared to take action for the good of the country and not themselves. And I'm saying that as a tory. If only the far right wasn't all about race, I'd be there in a flash.

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
There is a lot of stuff not being reported.

Purley Way has been destroyed and there are still no Police up there.

PC World/Argos/Ikea/Currys/Comet all looted and smashed to shit. Sainsburys looted.

Rumours that Cosmo (Restaurant) and Ikea are on fire as well.

When did IKEA go up? My parents went there tonight on the way home from their holiday and I cant get an answer on their mobiles or the home home number> Please tell me this is a miss report??

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Its not polital. Its nothing to do with police cuts. Aren't there more police on the streets now, then a few years ago?

Double the police numbers, this will still happen.

It wont go on all summer. If it does one of two things will happen. The army will have to control it, or normal people will take matters into their own hands, and a lot of dead little shits will be appearing all over London within weeks

As I said its NOT political and maybe if the Tottenham riot had been crushed quickly and effectively by the police it wouldn't have led to copycat looting and rioting. A lot of 'little shits' all over the country will be watching these scenes and thinking that looks bloody easy and they are more likely to inflict violence then be the victim of it. i think if the army were called in to deal with the situation it would be a political embarrasment and a sad reflection on the police.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm within 1/2 mile of the 'action'. Local Co-op looted.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Too be fair to the police, how can they get a grip. They're aren't enough of them. Its too widespread.

The only way now, is the army, and zero tolerance. We need Cameron to announce Martial Law, and a zero tolerance policy. If your on the streets, and don't heed Army/Police warnings. Be perpared to be shot. And the army dont shoot to wound. If they want to hang around and take on the army, let them, but make it there choice.

But unforuantely Cameron hasn't got the jewels to do that. He's come on, spitting mad, and say and do nothing. We need a proper leader, one with an Iron Fist who is prepared to take action for the good of the country and not themselves. And I'm saying that as a tory. If only the far right wasn't all about race, I'd be there in a flash.

You must have read my mind as I posted that too, no way to start being soft now. Hit the fuckers hard and make sure no fucker does it again

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I never really thought of Crawley as in Sussex, but as a frontier town to hold the Londoners back.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
too be fair to the police, how can they get a grip. They're aren't enough of them. Its too widespread.

The only way now, is the army, and zero tolerance. We need cameron to announce martial law, and a zero tolerance policy. If your on the streets, and don't heed army/police warnings. Be perpared to be shot. And the army dont shoot to wound. If they want to hang around and take on the army, let them, but make it there choice.

But unforuantely cameron hasn't got the jewels to do that. He's come on, spitting mad, and say and do nothing. We need a proper leader, one with an iron fist who is prepared to take action for the good of the country and not themselves. And i'm saying that as a tory. If only the far right wasn't all about race, i'd be there in a flash.

this please this

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
When did IKEA go up? My parents went there tonight on the way home from their holiday and I cant get an answer on their mobiles or the home home number> Please tell me this is a miss report??
They shut Ikea down at about 8.30.

The rumours of the fire were about 10.30. The entire Valley Park shopping bit has been smashed

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
They shut Ikea down at about 8.30.

The rumours of the fire were about 10.30. The entire Valley Park shopping bit has been smashed

Thank you - will keep trying them - they were going there for about 7.30pm =hopefuly mum has her phone on silent. Gonna keep trying to call

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Does anyone know whether Wallington has been hit as my friend lives there and and we cant get hold of her

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Shoot the Bastards

If I say I had a gun and was prepared to use it against these little bastards, would I get a bigger prison sentence than them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here