Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Conway is league 1 at best....if you can't see this - i question your football knowledge.

control - average.
passing - average.
vision - woeful.
positioning - average.
crossing - above average....hence why he plays as a winger.
dribbling - woeful.
shooting - nobody knows as never had a shot.
tacking - nobody knows as never made a tackle.

...and the Stevie Wonder award for the most naive Brighton fan in history...step forward hybrid_x.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Not good enough for the Premiership. Fair enough can sometimes put a good cross in but not quick enough to skin a decent defender in this division so what's the point............

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not good enough for the Premiership. Fair enough can sometimes put a good cross in but not quick enough to skin a decent defender in this division so what's the point............

So what if he isn't quick enough? Wingers don't *have* to be quick...Beckham wasn't the quickest winger in the world but he could put one hell of a cross in. As long as the winger delivers the ball then that's good enough.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

but we are in the Championship and he has shown his good enough in both the title winning Cardiff team and has got better and better while here

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
IF he came back I would expect us to use him just as Cardiff did in their promotion season. One of 3/4 very good wingers who starts games dependent on current form/tactics/opposition.

I hope he comes back by the way :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kaz now has a great opportunity to shine plus Leo slowly getting back to match fitness

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LknluDH.gif

Does Gus do that too ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, he has come to do what Cardiff intended...ie get him out loan and get some form.

Good luck to the lad

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Have to get him back. Been excellent last couple of months.

Absolutely. He is out of contract at the end of the season, so surely would be available either on loan or for a modest fee. I could see him replacing Buckley long term as well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair, he has come to do what Cardiff intended...ie get him out loan and get some form.

Good luck to the lad

He is not in the Cardiff squad of 25 so I suspect they just wanted another club to pick up his wages and put himself in the window with a view to a January move. Seems fair

Jimmy Grimble

Good luck to the lad

I think their main reason was to get him off the wage bill given he isn't in their 25 man squad. The good form is clearly beneficial, as it is in any loan spell, but I can't see him going back and getting in the Cardiff team.

Edit: beaten to it by El Pres!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here