Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Buckley was utter shite this afternoon. Contributed nothing.
Seems to have lost his pace. Last seen 12 monts ago.

Something is horribly wrong with Buckley this season. Whether he's not 100% fit or its a mental thing, who knows?

In response to the OP's post, they obviously weren't around in the late 90's to witness some of the utter gash we had on loan in those dark days. Its safe to say, we have had plenty worse loan signings than Craig Conway. Even if his form hadn't picked up, he would still have been Gareth Bale compared to the loan garbage from that era.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If we had conway today, we'd have won IMO. He's tough to knock off the ball, even with some hefty challenges, keeps going...with the ball too! Gets into dangerous areas, delivery is above anything we have now, works hard, is a thorn in the oppositions side. For me Conway is what we are missing, he's our James Milner. Quality hard working and effective player. Ok he started slow but improved so much that we owe a large part of our last 3 wins to him. Get him back! And fast!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we had conway today, we'd have won IMO. He's tough to knock off the ball, even with some hefty challenges, keeps going...with the ball too! Gets into dangerous areas, delivery is above anything we have now, works hard, is a thorn in the oppositions side. For me Conway is what we are missing, he's our James Milner. Quality hard working and effective player. Ok he started slow but improved so much that we owe a large part of our last 3 wins to him. Get him back! And fast!

Spot on, We need him back!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Yep. That was pretty much the view of those around me yesterday. Hope his return is a formality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here