Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Contacting club shop about faulty shirt.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Staff at Brighton & Hove Albion are familiar with, and expected to adhere to, five specific values: “Treat People Well; Exceed Expectations; Aim High. Never Give Up; Act with Integrity; Make it Special”.
I worked behind the bar during my uni holidays about 10years ago, and I remember being told during the induction that when dealing with a complaint we had to try and turn a negative into a positive with the way we dealt with it.
Strictly speaking I'll have been working for Sodexo, but I'm pretty sure that bit was emphasised as a Brighton thing.
While I'm on the subject, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the man who bought a pint of Harvey's, watched me squeeze (at best) about 2/3rds of a pint from the last bit of the barrel, and didn't ask for his money back in the middle of the half time rush.
What a guy. :bowdown:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Wasn't going to bother posting on this thread again but after reading the Henry Winter article and this quote:

Staff at Brighton & Hove Albion are familiar with, and expected to adhere to, five specific values: “Treat People Well; Exceed Expectations; Aim High. Never Give Up; Act with Integrity; Make it Special”.

Thought I'd mention the girls in the club shop. Had been getting a bit frustrated by a slightly blase response to my problem, but was given a number to call on the Friday before the game to check they had some number twos in.

Called up, woman was very apologetic, said they had them in, and gave me a name to ask for on the day. She then called me back to say they would put 2 twos aside for me. Lovely.
Shop was RAMMED when I went in, staff super busy, but I managed to ask for one of the girls and she knew exactly what I was there for. Took me to the front of the line, found the other woman, who printed shirt up straight away, and apologised profusely. Lovely stuff.
Don't be put off by the comments that some idiot made. Issues with get shirts&printing are definitely the sort of thing that should be discussed here.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Cucurella or King Charles II?
hiney.png

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Go to the shop
Call the shop (01273 668855)
Email PB.

Post on Twitter
Blame Brexit
Blame Remainers
Blame Small Boats
Tell everyone it has affected your "wellness"
Get your picture in the Argus holding the shirt, remembering to look "sad"
Get your picture in the Argus holding the shirt and pointing at a pot hole, remembering to look "sad"
Contact Angela Rippon at Rip Off Britain
Agree to subsequent court order and stop contacting Angela Rippon at Rip Off Britain and adhere to the 5 mile radius of her house restrictions.

That will do it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wasn't going to bother posting on this thread again but after reading the Henry Winter article and this quote:

Thought I'd mention the girls in the club shop. Had been getting a bit frustrated by a slightly blase response to my problem, but was given a number to call on the Friday before the game to check they had some number twos in.

Called up, woman was very apologetic, said they had them in, and gave me a name to ask for on the day. She then called me back to say they would put 2 twos aside for me. Lovely.
Shop was RAMMED when I went in, staff super busy, but I managed to ask for one of the girls and she knew exactly what I was there for. Took me to the front of the line, found the other woman, who printed shirt up straight away, and apologised profusely. Lovely stuff.

Now that's customer service.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here